Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it funny how our personal taste can differ so much - I've always thought of Jim as quite rat-faced, somewhat effeminate, pinched and mean/sneaky looking. This was before knowing anything of his personality (just seeing the odd photo of him). Knowing his personality a bit more now, I still find him very unattractive.
I would have said until close to the end of their marriage that Tanya was definitely the more attractive member of their partnership. Nowadays, I'd say they're pretty much on par with each other.
I can't remember Jim's fiancèe's name but I wouldn't describe her as a "beautiful model". I'd say she's a fairly standard pretty girl.
Tanya's new bloke is very ordinary looking but on the more attractive side of average, to me. He has a kind face, too.
I have to admit, it makes me smile to see all the comments critiquing Tanya's choice of man based on his height - like me, she's quite a short lady, nearly everyone is "tall" to her!
Jim grew into his looks. He's attractive until he opens his mouth. His personality takes away from his "sex appeal" but I'd definitely look twice if I saw him on the street. He and Tan were equally yoked imo and I actually think Tanya is prettier than his new girl.

Again I say Tanya is hiding her new man. If he was tall 6ft 3 model she'd have shown him by now. Just my hunch.

1617287827667.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for being honest. Her bf is suddenly cute when I compared him to Jim. I hate when ppl are fake. He is not cute and he is short. And he seems stuck up and grumpy. Again DOWNGRADE
I said he was cute and I'm not fake, thanks. As long as he's nicer to her than Jim seemed to be then who gives a crap, really? Also, you seem to have a problem with short guys but again, Tanya doesn't so it's not really a problem you need to bother yourself with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m going to be honest hear and say I’ve never found short men as attractive as taller men, there’s just something much more attractive about a taller man. Plus there’s a well known thing called little man syndrome and I’ve had experience of men with this myself. But tall men can be arseholes too, look at Trump 😂

Her new bf does seem a bit grumpy and negative and looks pretty pale and unhealthy looking and doesn’t seem to take care of himself or his appearance, that could be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. It seems like he has no interest in or a disdain for social media which is the only thing she’s capable of, which could cause some tension, hence the negative comment he made to her about it. It felt like she dragged him out for that staged pap shoot and had to bring her flatmate and bf along to make it bearable for him and so he looked less grumpy, well let’s face it her company alone must be pretty boring. 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
the entire 'pap' episode was so entirely fake and a very weak attempt at keeping Tanya relevant.
Oh gleam, how much did that cost?

Real paps shoot v real A listers constantly as that makes them money.
Pics of some old youtuber who doesnt even say shes a youtuber will make them zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jim is better looking and very attractive. There's a reason he snapped up a beautiful model so quickly. This new guy isn't cute. Let's face it, Tanya is hiding him. I think their personalities are pretty much the same, obviously I don't know them personally.

That's the thing. He isn't taller than Tan. They look the same height in the pictures. Urrgh...NO.

And please save the faux outrage. The title of this thread is making fun of the guy because he's short. Why are my comments offending ppl. Get real...

Did you also have a problem with the title of this thread "short boyfriend" which is meant as an insult. Save the hypocrisy
I didn’t choose the thread title, or vote on it, and wasn’t even part of this site/thread when it was chosen, so I don’t see how I’m being hypocritical? What exactly have I said that is?
Calm down, you seem a bit uptight..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly just came to see what episode Tanya has her 2 seconds of fame The Syndicate

Tbh as I saw Jim in person when you horrible horrible people lol made me watch her play. I can say he is OK looking. Very tall. Gangly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do people think HW is grumpy, negative etc? We've barely seen him (unless some people have more info on him?)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly just came to see what episode Tanya has her 2 seconds of fame The Syndicate

Tbh as I saw Jim in person when you horrible horrible people lol made me watch her play. I can say he is OK looking. Very tall. Gangly
he didnt crack a smile once when i went to see the play. seemed to scare people off. Or maybe Tan can't deliver a joke to save her life.... or her marriage...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wrote the title. At the time, all we knew about the bf was that he was short and hairy, and hairy totally ruined the rhythm of my line. So there.

It was originally "one dead dog" but some members are better people than I am :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do people think HW is grumpy, negative etc? We've barely seen him (unless some people have more info on him?)

He could be heard in one of her stories. I don’t remember what exactly he said but it was something along the lines of “why are you posing/filming” and he sounded really irritated. That story made me feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 10
He could be heard in one of her stories. I don’t remember what exactly he said but it was something along the lines of “why are you posing/filming” and he sounded really irritated. That story made me feel uncomfortable
I didn't know that. Bit of an odd thing to say to Tarn since its pretty much all she does!

• Haha
I’m going to be honest hear and say I’ve never found short men as attractive as taller men, there’s just something much more attractive about a taller man. Plus there’s a well known thing called little man syndrome and I’ve had experience of men with this myself. But tall men can be arseholes too, look at Trump 😂

Her new bf does seem a bit grumpy and negative and looks pretty pale and unhealthy looking and doesn’t seem to take care of himself or his appearance, that could be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. It seems like he has no interest in or a disdain for social media which is the only thing she’s capable of, which could cause some tension, hence the negative comment he made to her about it. It felt like she dragged him out for that staged pap shoot and had to bring her flatmate and bf along to make it bearable for him and so he looked less grumpy, well let’s face it her company alone must be pretty boring. 😂
Thank you for your honesty and objectivity. You can not like Jim and not like this guy either. It isn't either or. I think Jim was probably nicer to Tan too. Something about this new guy robs me the wrong way. Like he's rude and treats women like crap. He is a downgrade from Jim

He said “can you stop posing” in an annoyed tone.
Why does he feel the need to tell her what to do? Plus this is how she makes her living Huge Red Flag. See my intuition is always RIGHT. I never saw this Story and I knew he was a douche. Where can I watch it?

And to think everybody was like "Ohhh but he treats her better"...How do you know he treats her better than Jim. I doubt it. He definitely has short man syndrome. He knows Tan is an influencer and posing and taking pictures is what she does for a living. What a douche...

Last edited:
There was a Stories (I believe it's in her October file) where she's trying a filter and filming herself, moving her face/head around, then you hear a man tell her, "Can you stop posing." I thought that was pretty mean, meaner than anything Jim's ever told her. To me, that was always banter. Teasing. This was just straight up telling her to stop doing something when she wasn't bothering anyone.

I'm pretty sure it was her boyfriend, don't know who else it would be. It didn't sound like her dad or Oscar.

That's such a great point. He clearly doesn't like or care for social media and I would imagine he's one of "those" who would think Tanya's job is silly. Just by the way he made that remark, I would think he often gets annoyed at her taking pics and videos too. I can see them clashing over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank you for your honesty and objectivity. You can not like Jim and not like this guy either. It isn't either or. I think Jim was probably nicer to Tan too. Something about this new guy robs me the wrong way. Like he's rude and treats women like crap. He is a downgrade from Jim

Why does he feel the need to tell her what to do? Plus this is how she makes her living Huge Red Flag. See my intuition is always RIGHT. I never saw this Story and I knew he was a douche. Where can I watch it?

And to think everybody was like "Ohhh but he treats her better"...How do you know he treats her better than Jim. I doubt it. He definitely has short man syndrome. He knows Tan is an influencer and posing and taking pictures is what she does for a living. What a douche...
Hang on, you’re saying that you *think* that Jim treated her better than the new guy and then you followed that up with ‘how do people know new guy treats her better?’ Same difference, no? And for the record, no one actually said he treats her better. You seem really keen to hate on this guy without knowing a thing about him. I’m not defending him but the Jim love is quite nauseating. The sweeping statements are too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was a Stories (I believe it's in her October file) where she's trying a filter and filming herself, moving her face/head around, then you hear a man tell her, "Can you stop posing." I thought that was pretty mean, meaner than anything Jim's ever told her. To me, that was always banter. Teasing. This was just straight up telling her to stop doing something when she wasn't bothering anyone.

I'm pretty sure it was her boyfriend, don't know who else it would be. It didn't sound like her dad or Oscar.

That's such a great point. He clearly doesn't like or care for social media and I would imagine he's one of "those" who would think Tanya's job is silly. Just by the way he made that remark, I would think he often gets annoyed at her taking pics and videos too. I can see them clashing over it.

Maybe he's the reason she is ashamed of YouTube days not some casting director. If he's the reason she acts like YouTube never exist i'll be disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe he's the reason she is ashamed of YouTube days not some casting director. If he's the reason she acts like YouTube never exist i'll be disappointed
I doubt her boyfriend is why she pretends YT never happened. She was doing it a long time ago, even while she was with Jim. Like those last months, when they went to Singapore (was it?) and then LA, she barely filmed anything, weeks would pass by with nothing. Her disdain of YT is not related to her boyfriend but to some ridiculous idea she has of what an actress is.

Also @Amber222 if you're such a fan, surely you remember all those vlogs when Jim would make fun of Tanya, sometimes even along with Zoe. So much for him treating him nicely, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i don't like either her new bf or her ex but imagining white-knighting for jim on a tanya thread....yikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.