Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya looks so blonde in her new insta picture. She must have magic hair that doesn't grow during lockdown because there is no sign of her natural colour coming through.

Reactions: 14
Tanya looks so blonde in her new insta picture. She must have magic hair that doesn't grow during lockdown because there is no sign of her natural colour coming through.
Oh well spotted, I wonder if Samantha "Let me ruin your hair with outdated baleyage and bad cut" Cusick offers illegal home visits?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh well spotted, I wonder if Samantha "Let me ruin your hair with outdated baleyage and bad cut" Cusick offers illegal home visits?
That or her hair just went blond for real because she's really very happy, never so happy as she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's confusing always for my eyes because she is young yet looks so old and washed out. And the style reminds me of what moms used to force us to wear in the 90's.

Reactions: 15
Has she ever said why she keeps her hair that ghastly blonde? She looks so washed out, like a corpse. Brown was so much nicer on her.

Reactions: 13
Her sense of style/fashion is just horrible. I'm just wondering if she just feels like bella hadid which by they way wears horrible clothes....

• Haha
I’m actually wondering why, especially given recent events, this post in which a user cooly describes openly stalking Tanya (which involved finding her private address and continually walking by her home to see her, as well as intentionally attending her gym, not to mention the creepy allusion to only living near her in the summer which gives ‘purposefully rented a place nearby vibes), then coming to a trash forum simply to tell everyone online how to similarly find her address and stalk her, is not only left up but liked by other users lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m actually wondering why, especially given recent events, this post in which a user cooly describes openly stalking Tanya (which involved finding her private address and continually walking by her home to see her, as well as intentionally attending her gym, not to mention the creepy allusion to only living near her in the summer which gives ‘purposefully rented a place nearby vibes), then coming to a trash forum simply to tell everyone online how to similarly find her address and stalk her, is not only left up but liked by other users lol.
maybe I read it wrong, but didn;t they live nearby and attend the gym by chance?

Reactions: 6
She dresses like I did in the 90s - only I was in my late teens

Her sense of style/fashion is just horrible. I'm just wondering if she just feels like bella hadid which by they way wears horrible clothes....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More like the charity shop
don't mock the charity shop please, i had to go there for a while, they actually had pretty nice clothes or maybe i was just lucky, but it's nothing like a lot of people say it is so i would say that's an insult to charity shops

• Heart
Reactions: 44
don't mock the charity shop please, i had to go there for a while, they actually had pretty nice clothes or maybe i was just lucky, but it's nothing like a lot of people say it is so i would say that's an insult to charity shops
Love thrifting at charity shops, just allt he good stuff gets sent onto the shops in the elite areas now😩

Tanya's more a did a last minute dash around tkmaxx beforw closing as I spent too long enjoying my bottomless mimosas brunch, and put everything I could find in my size on. :ROFLMAO: But it's fine it's ma new styleeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love thrifting at charity shops, just allt he good stuff gets sent onto the shops in the elite areas now😩

Tanya's more a did a last minute dash around tkmaxx beforw closing as I spent too long enjoying my bottomless mimosas brunch, and put everything I could find in my size on. :ROFLMAO: But it's fine it's ma new styleeeee.
Yeah, but it just pisses me off when people mock charity shops when it's not like it's a luxury to shop there. I also don't like it when rich people thrift items there, it's not meant for rich people, they can afford good clothes. I just hate it when people make fun of it when I was super grateful that I was able to get decent clothes for cheap, it really helped me out. It's just feels wrong when people make fun born out of poverty.

• Heart
She did mention in a post last yr when a friend had a baby that she wants kids but that could mean anything not necessarily that she wants them now, i dont see her as a parent at the moment, she seems lost
Yeah maybe by surrogate or, more likely, sponsoring an orphan in another country......in another continent.
Too self-absorbed to be a mum, it wouldn't be good for the kid at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.