Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go look out of curiosity. Looks like she hasn't uploaded since August. It's all full of her cringey "acting" videos. Girl can't even mime the audios properly. She really is a hopeless case.
Tan’s tiktok was truly peak cringe 👌🏽 Chef’s kiss 🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, I hear the ‘everyone in London dresses like that’ but this one? She looks like she’s had a terrible accident, got her period? Wearing the jeans someone made for their Halloween costume? Honestly, what a choice of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️
B8EAD34B-B19E-4EC5-8690-C66526B63F4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Yes, I hear the ‘everyone in London dresses like that’ but this one? She looks like she’s had a terrible accident, got her period? Wearing the jeans someone made for their Halloween costume? Honestly, what a choice of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 498685
Imagine having the figure you always wanted and wasting it dressing like a bloody (literal sense of the word not British slang) clown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I've definitely never heard the rumour of Tan having a girlfriend in L.A. However, there was some speculation on here that she's in a relationship with her housemate. I don't think that's true, as her housemate is a childhood friend (I think), and anyway, where does HW fit into that picture?! It's possible Tan is bi, of course, though I've never seen any evidence of this. Also, I'm pretty sure she fell head over heels for that guy Rhys - and that was the wake-up call that told her her marriage was dead in the water.
She was so in love with Rhys you are right. That's the exact moment she become a "teenager" again, going out with friends(her co stars), having a crush on him, feeling young, changed her clothes etc.
I don't know if y'all were there in 2018 if I'm correct on another forum during her play Confidence but to this day this was the most entertained I have even been on a forum or related to the gurus. When some people managed to record the audio and we got to hear how bad she was = highlight.
Poor Jim had to endure that so many times to eventually get divorce = not worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was so in love with Rhys you are right. That's the exact moment she become a "teenager" again, going out with friends(her co stars), having a crush on him, feeling young, changed her clothes etc.
I don't know if y'all were there in 2018 if I'm correct on another forum during her play Confidence but to this day this was the most entertained I have even been on a forum or related to the gurus. When some people managed to record the audio and we got to hear how bad she was = highlight.
Poor Jim had to endure that so many times to eventually get divorce = not worth it!
Yes, I was around then. One absolute legend of a GGer actually went to see Confidence just so that she could fully report back to us all the gory details, now that was dedication!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, I was around then. One absolute legend of a GGer actually went to see Confidence just so that she could fully report back to us all the gory details, now that was dedication!
They literally deserve an award..truly braver than the marines. I remember we were all on the edge of our seats waiting for them to come back from the show and post the clips 🤣🤣 proper little community round here ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24

You mean this absolute gems?! 😅
THAT scene...🤢🤢😱😱 the awkwardness of her bad acting is painful on film but in the theater with her I can't wrap my head around😮

Do you think she will have kids? It doesn't seem even with a boyfriend that her aesthetic is going in that direction

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if anyone’s seen Ugly Betty but remember an episode where this designer hates Amanda so he sends her a load of truly hideous clothes pretending they’re specially for her and she flaunts them off boasting about how amazing she is.. yeah that’s Tanya and her ugly trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to win a contest of the ugliest jeans ever ? What the hell is that?! 😳
Is this a gift? Just because you get it for free does not mean you should wear it!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 498685
if i saw that I would call her an ambulance - she looks like shes been slashed in half - that magic trick box gone wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else watching her live on insta? I actually feel bad for her she looks so tired 😕
02C0C8FA-51D2-43E9-86CE-3BD0EDC29F3C.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is anyone else watching her live on insta? I actually feel bad for her she looks so tired 😕View attachment 499326
I watched a little but got bored too soon so I left 😅
I don't understand what happened to her face :oops: Is this because of weight loss? Why does her skin seem to be unable to withstand gravity? Or is it that much puffy? Looks so unhealthy :(

Reactions: 8
Ive just watched 15 mins approx and then got bored. Firstly ..you are mostly known for your make up you tube videos, not instagram.. why would tanya not accept that and acknowledge it? It did afterall get you were you are today. 2ndly 'you had a lovely time in the 1st lockdown running to the shops with your housemate to get toiletroll'...oh how precious dahling! Isnt it very well for you that you are privilaged. You do not live in the real world whatsoever tanya. Ugh...

Reactions: 22
The 'YT never happened' vibe is so odd. Perhaps she's still worried about what casting directors think of it (as if that is her biggest hurdle, and not the fact that she's as stiff as Jacob Rees Mogg during a Catholic mass).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.