Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok I rented it - not actually a bad indie film

Two Line Tanya has about 3 minutes on screen in one scene - not the worst we've seen her acting but its not very natural and you can tell she's thinking the lines through before she says them - still very wooden and monotone
I watched the trailer and thought it might be an OK film.

However, I'm surprised that Tanya has so little screen time. By how she's talked about the movie I thought she had a much bigger part. She promotes all these films as if they are 'her' movies and she has a starring role; then you find out she's just got her usual two lines...

Reactions: 12

However, I'm surprised that Tanya has so little screen time. By how she's talked about the movie I thought she had a much bigger part. She promotes all these films as if they are 'her' movies and she has a starring role; then you find out she's just got her usual two lines...
I wonder if she had more scenes that were cut for how awful she is?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
omg that one in the cheese shop where her (already awful) american accent keeps slipping :LOL:
Keeps slipping - that's kind of you.
It was barely there in first place 🤪

That must be her biggest role to day, though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TB now has a paid partnership video with New Look, no shade here as I am a NL girl to the core but I feel like it is not the brand Tanya would choose to be #spon by, I bet she was wishing for Gucci or McQueen or Balenciaga, something to suit her super edgy 90s grunge London vibezzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
has her role in this been totally cut do you think?!
It says on her imdb that she's in one episode 😳 I'm not sure, I think they probably mentioned the well known actors than Tanya as I think adding her name would be a complete turn off for people

Reactions: 2
TB now has a paid partnership video with New Look, no shade here as I am a NL girl to the core but I feel like it is not the brand Tanya would choose to be #spon by, I bet she was wishing for Gucci or McQueen or Balenciaga, something to suit her super edgy 90s grunge London vibezzz.
They’re not her “favourite” pair of trousers though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why does she get length 30 jeans? They are practically dragging on the floor again! She’s kidding herself that she has a 30 inch inside leg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok this has to be pointed out. Jim just posted about the date he and Sarah first met - April 8, 2019. I looked back and he was posting lovey dovey stuff with Tanya through December 2018, they decide to divorce around February 2019, announce it March 2019—and he meets Sarah a month later?? Engaged a year and a half later??

That is the definition of a rebound relationship that moved waayy too fast. Maybe it will work out, but I would have gone crazy if I were Tanya.

Reactions: 45
Ok this has to be pointed out. Jim just posted about the date he and Sarah first met - April 8, 2019. I looked back and he was posting lovey dovey stuff with Tanya through December 2018, they decide to divorce around February 2019, announce it March 2019—and he meets Sarah a month later?? Engaged a year and a half later??

That is the definition of a rebound relationship that moved waayy too fast. Maybe it will work out, but I would have gone crazy if I were Tanya.
Except Tanya looked 100% checked out of the relationship since like July 2018. Jim's obviously a passive aggressive creeper who was trying to guilt trip Tanya or smth with all his smothering social media commentary but if Tanya got hurt over him meeting Sarah so fast it's only because of her giant ego. She was essentially eye bleeping her castmate all through summer 2018, so I doubt she was like deeply in love still.

Reactions: 28
Except Tanya looked 100% checked out of the relationship since like July 2018. Jim's obviously a passive aggressive creeper who was trying to guilt trip Tanya or smth with all his smothering social media commentary but if Tanya got hurt over him meeting Sarah so fast it's only because of her giant ego. She was essentially eye bleeping her castmate all through summer 2018, so I doubt she was like deeply in love still.
yeah I agree here, I think she was first to move on from the relationship (while still being married). Rhys and all. And Jim was in a desperate state, going to every single showing of her play 🙃

Reactions: 11
I know it's not Jim's/ Sarah's thread, but girl, wash your hair :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210212-093440.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
yeah I agree here, I think she was first to move on from the relationship (while still being married). Rhys and all. And Jim was in a desperate state, going to every single showing of her play 🙃
That Rhys situation was so weird! Then the holiday together, very odd.

Reactions: 8
This just came up on my tiktok - Tanya is so awkward 😭 (I mean the whole thing is awkward but especially Tanya).

Also it’s only when I see stuff like this that I properly realise how different she looks these days. Honestly wouldn’t even clock it was the same person ngl (apart from the vacant stare haha)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.