Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yes, I hear the ‘everyone in London dresses like that’ but this one? She looks like she’s had a terrible accident, got her period? Wearing the jeans someone made for their Halloween costume? Honestly, what a choice of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 498685
Imagine having the figure you always wanted and wasting it dressing like a bloody (literal sense of the word not British slang) clown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

lira

VIP Member
LOL Tan! I moved to UK aged 21 and I only keep in touch with one friend from the home country, and it's a friend I made while in sixth form. All my other friends I made here. Must be so hard being such a famous actress that you can't trust anyone and can't make friends 😂 😂
View attachment 448962
Zoella be like 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Darcy501

Omg, I can't with Jim's stories. Like, move on! Does he have to rub it in poor old Tan's face like that? I do feel really sorry for her at the moment. She might have made questionable life choices, but what he's doing is just garbage. Also, if I were Sarah I would stop to think why he's so passionate to bring down his ex every chance he gets.

• Sick

Harpyharpyunder

If anyone else watched Zoe and Alfie’s vlogs - I do find it hilarious that they both made clear that they had either called or messaged everyone important to them that they didn’t want to have seen it via Instagram, then old Jimbo makes it clear in his stories that he saw on Instagram and then called Zoe like LOL clearly not that close anymore are they, Zalfie clearly don’t give a fuck about him or they would have called

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Traveler001

VIP Member
I'm trying to remember anything worthy of a recap for our Tarn but... there's nothing.
Recap - she can't act, she dresses like a 17 year old London roadman, Martha is missing - presumed dead, Jim still likes all her posts…, she hasn't revealed her boyfriend yet but we've seen plenty of her bellybutton.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
He’s probably been absolutely DYING to tell everyone since the moment they found out. Like, sure tell family. But literally plastering it all over the daily Mail and YT etc pretty much as soon as they left the hospital just reeks of desperation and / or to prove something

Kryoria

Jim posted a story congratulating Zoe and reminiscing about conversations they had about how fun it would be to have kids at the same time as one another. How thick is he that he doesn’t realize those conversations were about him and TANYA????

I do feel for her a bit right now. Maybe she’s happy at the stage of life she’s at but it probably feels like other people are moving on and moving forward without her. She made her choices I guess.
Thought the exact same thing.
Jim is so fucking rude and he probably said it on purpose and knew exactly what he was implying.
Just can't with him 😡

• Angry

AaronPurrSir

She was so in love with Rhys you are right. That's the exact moment she become a "teenager" again, going out with friends(her co stars), having a crush on him, feeling young, changed her clothes etc.
I don't know if y'all were there in 2018 if I'm correct on another forum during her play Confidence but to this day this was the most entertained I have even been on a forum or related to the gurus. When some people managed to record the audio and we got to hear how bad she was = highlight.
Poor Jim had to endure that so many times to eventually get divorce = not worth it!
Yes, I was around then. One absolute legend of a GGer actually went to see Confidence just so that she could fully report back to us all the gory details, now that was dedication!

• Haha

Fhoody

If I was Tanya I’d be getting more insta ads out this week as her page views on insta must be up off the back of this - why not capitalise on your weird ex’s narcissism 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

poshbird

Good for Jim. He wanted to be a dad/parent, so he's become a dad with someone who wanted the same thing. Bish bosh.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Well there seems to be quite a range of weirdos on this site who have nothing better to do than dream up a load of BS and conspiracy theories about a fairly insignificant YouTuber. I'd say that was a pretty weird thing to do.
Fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

bbk2me

The most pathetic bio I've probably ever seen.

1. AS IF she's an actress first and foremost. Fuck off.

2. "Loyal" audience of 3 million. Has to beg for Likes and comments

3. How does having 3 million followers even make one successful? It's just a number and gives zero indication of success. It comes down to engagement rate and hers is dire.

4. More like known for her damaged, unkempt hair, clown outfits, and smiling at air like a freak.

5. Embarrassing they have no brands she's currently working with to list, it's all past work.

6. WTF. She's a Goodwill Supporter. Are they knowingly lying saying she's an Ambassador trying to make her sound like she's some philanthropic celebrity a la Angelina Jolie? 🙄 Or was she an Ambassador at one point and the UNHCR demoted her, or whatever, to a Supporter in recent months??

Just a bunch of lies and fluff, just like Premier modeling agency twisting reality in their bio about her saying she worked "alongside" Alicia Vikander and Hugh Grant. 🙄

Really don't know why these agencies keep her on. She's a has-been who hasn't done anything in years, she's not pulling in any sort of significant profit for them. The fact that they have to lie and exaggerate about their client in the first place should be a huge red flag, it's insane.

And, if I were Tanya I'd honestly feel like an imposter and beyond depressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she is so uncomfortable in her own skin, these days you barely believe in her as Tanya Burr let alone a character. She feels uncomfortable and therefore you as the audience feels uncomfortable. The brows don’t help as they stick out a mile but it’s more than that.
This is spot on, she’s hyper self-conscious and you can tell she’s always calculating in her head whether her angles are right, whether she looks pretty, and whether she’s acting natural (which is a great way to ensure you DONT act natural at all haha). You can literally see the wheels turning the whole time, like in that Julia Roberts meme lol. I don’t want to sound harsh but I’ve never seen anyone with less natural acting ability. It’s honestly mind blowing to me that she took acting classes because she makes all the mistakes someone with zero experience would make, AND doesn’t seem to get any better over time.
I think there are loads of actors with weird / unusual facial features and they don’t stick out in the same way. I dont think it’s just about her face (though the eyebrows and hair don’t help for sure), she’s just really bad at acting.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Nothing very interesting, she said she gave up YouTube 2 years ago to focus on her acting career and has kept up Instagram. She tries to keep her acting stuff off of Instagram. She was asked if YouTube fame has helped her acting career, she said no, that she got feedback from one of her early auditions from someone quite big in the industry that YouTube hasn’t done her any favours.
Omg. She's keeping up with the delusion that she's not a huge star yet because YOUTUBE harmed her acting dreams. There's no hope for this woman.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, but it just pisses me off when people mock charity shops when it's not like it's a luxury to shop there. I also don't like it when rich people thrift items there, it's not meant for rich people, they can afford good clothes. I just hate it when people make fun of it when I was super grateful that I was able to get decent clothes for cheap, it really helped me out. It's just feels wrong when people make fun born out of poverty.
I don't think you can say that rich people shouldn't buy in charity shops, if you are concerned about the environment it is much more sustainable than buying new things, especially clothes. I am not rich but not poor either and I frequently buy things in charity shops, half of my flat is furnished by things I have got there, it feels wasteful to buy new things if you don't need to, and why shouldn't I also support a charity by doing so?

• Heart

mrpapldn

Hi guys , new poster here !

Anyone know who Tanya's new bloke is? London based paparazzi agency here - any tips or info on celebs highly appreciated :) us

Pics taken this weekend

TB.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow

bobby768

Think that was inevitable with Jim a lot said he be with someone new/or engaged and probably become a dad before you know it, must sting though regardless of how it ended with Jim.
i totally agree
there's this vlog of zoe's where she's with tanya and they're discussing love island and they're discussing who they fancy, then tanya goes i think jim would fancy blah cause she's curvy with big lips.
she felt soo secure with him, having him move on so fast to have a whole life without her definitely fucks you up

• Sad
  • Heart