Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice in her lick paint (horrible name) instastories ad yesterday she was shiteing on about the white colour showcasing all her bright accessories and art, and all that's in the photo is a plain coloured mirror atop a neutral fireplace, and a pair of black candles in dull candle holders?

Reactions: 5
Is she not with her boyfriend anymore? I just can't picture Tanya NOT running to Instagram on Valentine's day weekend to post some attention-seeking hairy-arms-wrapped-around-her-waist pic or one at his place of her legs in his bathtub with candles and wine glasses. 🙄

Is the headless, faceless figure gone..
HW has disappeared...just like Martha.....:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The real face of Tanya Actor Influencer Burr
View attachment 446899
😂 I saw this and was going to post it here also, like literally why would you even post that?! It’s like the worst of a series of outtakes, it’s not even “good in a bad way because although I look a bit gormless my [arse/tits/legs] look amazing”, it’s just a terrible photo.

Reactions: 4
😂 I saw this and was going to post it here also, like literally why would you even post that?! It’s like the worst of a series of outtakes, it’s not even “good in a bad way because although I look a bit gormless my [arse/tits/legs] look amazing”, it’s just a terrible photo.
I'm sorry but her head looks absolutely ENORMOUS in that photo

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I used to think she didn't read here but what more do you need as a proof?
Screenshot_20210221-105706.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Only doing it for attention I bet! Poor bastard, I wonder how much she's paying him
Probably not much, I can't imagine her making a lot these days with the random ad for obscure brands here and there.

Also, has he moved in with her? If not, him helping to make a cake is a clear breach of lockdown. We also haven't heard about or seen her housemate Emma lately. Wonder whether she still lives with TanTan

Reactions: 6
I cant imagine how theyre filming this without looking or feeling weird (like we are doing this for the gram), seems so awkward. Definitely looks like puppy love rebound
8696F7F2-EF9A-4C90-92E1-373E1F3C65B8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Probably not much, I can't imagine her making a lot these days with the random ad for obscure brands here and there.

Also, has he moved in with her? If not, him helping to make a cake is a clear breach of lockdown. We also haven't heard about or seen her housemate Emma lately. Wonder whether she still lives with TanTan
She's probably moved out or she's busy with her school work. I don't know if he'd wanna be that quick to live with two line, he seemed pretty pissed off in that one instastory month ago where I think he was telling her to stop filming or what ever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I remember how someone mentioned before that shes a needy person and doesnt know how to be alone/live alone, imagine being her housemate and being asked to move out because her boyfriend is moving in, and then they break up and Emma can move back in again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.