Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks a lot better in the paparazzi photos, usually the manage to take the most unflattering pictures of people.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how much she is photoshopping her instagram pics - horrible example for young followers.

Reactions: 9
I used to feel sorry for her but now I'm a bit cross. Her body in the papped photos is absolutely fine and normal. She is telling her young fans that it is something to be ashamed of. All those insta pics where she has absolutely no bottom - whereas her's there is lovely. Dangerous thing to do to people.

Reactions: 12
The posed paparazzi photos look a bit different too, she looks healthy but they are very posed 😂
The difference between these posed photoshopped pretend pap photos and the real pap photos showing her cellulite covered bum and thighs, which she has removed and pretends she doesn’t have. She obviously holding in her stomach and I’m sure they’ve shaved fat off her thighs and stomach. Even Jim’s gf Sarah has said on Instagram that she doesn’t want to post fake photos of herself, yet this witch is still lying to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm still a bit unsure as to why she keeps posting doctored photos of herself looking worryingly thin - very different to the truth. Sympathy?

a few years ago, these youtubers could direct their fans to a new app like tiktok and have thousands of followers in a few hours. tanya has well and truly lost any pull with people. let's hope she has her coin invested somewhere like property for a rental income because she wont be able to survive forever on instagram and acting income.

Reactions: 11
a few years ago, these youtubers could direct their fans to a new app like tiktok and have thousands of followers in a few hours. tanya has well and truly lost any pull with people. let's hope she has her coin invested somewhere like property for a rental income because she wont be able to survive forever on instagram and acting income.
This made me wonder if she now regrets turning her back so rudely on YT. What source of income can she possibly have now? No films being made, no fancy sponsored holidays or 'meals' out, no one is buying expensive #ad stuff, she is never going to be an IG sensation. Her whole career is based on trivia nobody wants right now or for the foreseable future.
If she hadn't been so dismissive and embarrassed about her YT past she could make some videos now (they would probably be awful but anyway).
And how the hell Jim is going to survive this all on the flimsiest of flimsy careers will be a mystery. He seems to just do up his new house, go on holiday a lot and write screenplays that never ever see the light of day.
Did they sell the Norwich house?

Reactions: 10
This made me wonder if she now regrets turning her back so rudely on YT. What source of income can she possibly have now? No films being made, no fancy sponsored holidays or 'meals' out, no one is buying expensive #ad stuff, she is never going to be an IG sensation. Her whole career is based on trivia nobody wants right now or for the foreseable future.
If she hadn't been so dismissive and embarrassed about her YT past she could make some videos now (they would probably be awful but anyway).
And how the hell Jim is going to survive this all on the flimsiest of flimsy careers will be a mystery. He seems to just do up his new house, go on holiday a lot and write screenplays that never ever see the light of day.
Did they sell the Norwich house?
Yep, I know it's kind of obvious that no filming will be going ahead but my friend who has been working in casting for years lost her job effective this week. All projects she was working on shut down. Will be interesting to see how Tan survives this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.