Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy is good looking! I think it would be the best thing for her if she could get a rebound relationship. Because I really think Jim is quite an as*hole. It’s great that he found someone else but he started bragging about it on social media so quickly after their divorce. That’s mean. He should have kept it quiet. Anyway. I wish Tanya the best, at least she’s doing something right now.

Reactions: 8
That guy is good looking! I think it would be the best thing for her if she could get a rebound relationship. Because I really think Jim is quite an as*hole. It’s great that he found someone else but he started bragging about it on social media so quickly after their divorce. That’s mean. He should have kept it quiet. Anyway. I wish Tanya the best, at least she’s doing something right now.
Unless she did something to him and this was his get “even”, we’ll never know unless one of them says but who’s not to say the rumours of her drug usage and flirtation with Rhys or even and ED didn’t take a toll on him or, she doesn’t want kids and he did? And that’s why he’s moved on?
It’s all pie in the sky Tbf

Reactions: 4
Wow just saw her brother on her insta, seems as though he’s one of these edgy people who can’t take photos without showing off they smoke rollies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow just saw her brother on her insta, seems as though he’s one of these edgy people who can’t take photos without showing off they smoke rollies 😂
oh god! Haha! When did he grow up?! Just had a look! Or does she have another smaller brother?

Reactions: 1
You can find his Insta via Tarn's cringey stories.

He's, like, 12 and he smokes...he so cool.

Clearly the cOoL gEnE just comes so naturally to the Burrs :unsure:

• Haha
You can find his Insta via Tarn's cringey stories.

He's, like, 12 and he smokes...he so cool.

Clearly the cOoL gEnE just comes so naturally to the Burrs :unsure:
How does he have 33k followers though?! 😱

Reactions: 2
Also did he lose lots of weight as well? I remember him being a much 'rounder' kid 😬

Reactions: 4
Also did he lose lots of weight as well? I remember him being a much 'rounder' kid 😬
Yeah he dropped a bunch of puppy fat, grew a fringe and apparently started smoking rollies
How long before he tries to take advantage of his Instagram following to promote his band ? 😂

As for the guy in the picture, turns out he is her “co-star” in the “film.”

I'm cringing so hard over all the stories on her film... it's like shes won a competition or something

Think she needs a bigger bra! That overhang looks almost as uncomfortable as chilling in your house alone on an evening wearing shoes and leather trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think that considering she’s got 3 million followers she gets very few likes on her photos? This whole film thing has been so cringe too, like oh look at me I’m FILMING. Oh I’m so tired I’ve been FILMING late tonight. Oh put a coat on me I’ve been busy FILMING and its so cold. Won’t be long before “actor” goes back in her bio... duck off Tarn, you’re a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ridiculous thing is that actors don't put "actor" in their instagram bio... I mean imagine Jennifer Aniston writing in her bio "actress" "played in Friends"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.