Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

headfullofdreams

Reactions: 45

BB0792

Had to join to say... I was at Barry’s on Sunday lunchtime and guess who was there? Tan! However, she left after 35 minutes (the classes are an hour long)... just got up in the middle of the floor section and walked out.

I did wonder if she had an urgent appointment to get to. Then I see later she has put up 2 Instagram stories; the first is a picture of Barry’s with the caption “back at it 💪” and the second is from Glow Bar!!! So definitely no urgent appointment! I feel like it’s annoying to claim you are “back at it” at the hardest workout class in London, when in reality she left after half an hour....
I was also surprised, she just looks like a small, average sized but slightly shrunken girl. Not overly skinny, certainly not muscular or athletic... just very normal... not striking to be honest.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Kermy5

It's 2019 and we're watching someone try on jeans. Dunno about anyone else but I was kinda hoping we'd have hover boards by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LilyLouise

So, I know her sister meant to type “heroine,” instead of “heroin,” but I couldn’t help but snark.

d669442ba41b9096a609d054e801d111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

hnoz

VIP Member
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Mac900

What Jim, your great at diy now you and your new girlfriend have done up your new home? i dont like Tanya, but Jim - fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lemonandlime

VIP Member
OH MY GOD. I've probably said this before but even coked up and on all the drugs Lindsay Lohan had more talent in her little finger than Tanya!!!

They could've used the CPR dummy to lie in the bed and gotten Siri to say Tanya's lines and it would've been better acting.

I'm shocked that her family hates her so much that they don't tell her how bad she is (or sign her off for all the acting classes they can find, god knows she needs it.)

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Anorexia isn’t a “look” it’s a mental illness. When someone “looks” emancipated it’s just a symptom of a LONG TERM issue with food and or nutrition. You can’t decide if someone has an eating disorder purely based on looks.

TARN is the queen of angles. She is quite damaging and triggering with her posts. One minute she’s really tiny the next she’s a normal size 6 figure. It’s shocking mainly to most because she was once a fuller size 12/14 or whatever.

yellowmango

Had to join to say... I was at Barry’s on Sunday lunchtime and guess who was there? Tan! However, she left after 35 minutes (the classes are an hour long)... just got up in the middle of the floor section and walked out.

I did wonder if she had an urgent appointment to get to. Then I see later she has put up 2 Instagram stories; the first is a picture of Barry’s with the caption “back at it 💪” and the second is from Glow Bar!!! So definitely no urgent appointment! I feel like it’s annoying to claim you are “back at it” at the hardest workout class in London, when in reality she left after half an hour....
I was also surprised, she just looks like a small, average sized but slightly shrunken girl. Not overly skinny, certainly not muscular or athletic... just very normal... not striking to be honest.
This is information I honestly didn't know I needed

• Haha
Reactions: 27

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
She doesn't want to be an actress, she wants to be a star. She wants to live in LA and go to award ceremonies and parties and do magazine interviews barefoot :rolleyes: But she has no star quality, for a start she can't act, and she looks like what she is, a plain faced peasant lass from a small town.

She has no love for acting, she doesn't watch plays and old movies and carry around a battered copy of Romeo & Juliet in her back pocket. She has no imagination, she never gets under the skin of a character and that's what actors have to do!

Reactions: 25

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I agree with complaining when the influencers are breaking the law with advertising, driving whilst vlogging etc but in this case I don't think Tanya did anything wrong apart from being a shit actress. Plenty of wannabe actress start with being an extra in Holby, Casualty etc.

She was hardly cast in a staring ongoing role and the way that Holby works they need extras to keep the show going on. Plus it gave entertainment value to a pretty boring thread now that she is not making youtube videos theres not much to talk about.

Reactions: 24

Dont care

Can the moods make an *eyerolling* reaction? Thats how i feel everytime i see a post of Tanya :p not laughing, angry or sad just here we go again 😅😒😒😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23