Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16B404BD-C17A-4CC3-91E2-525CA8071FA9.png

She replied to a comment denying that her and Emma are a couple on her latest post

Reactions: 2
Ah shame, Tanya having a gay phase ala Lindsay lohan would have been very entertaining

Reactions: 4
I'm really starting to think Martha's died and neither of them are talking about it. Last time we saw Martha it was December. I wish Jim had taken her.
First time posting on this thread, hi all - but Martha has definitely died, right?? The last post I remember of her was Jim saying she was really sick or something. And now she hasn’t been seen in forever. Don’t know why I care about this but its weird that she just disappeared!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
First time posting on this thread, hi all - but Martha has definitely died, right?? The last post I remember of her was Jim saying she was really sick or something. And now she hasn’t been seen in forever. Don’t know why I care about this but its weird that she just disappeared!
Really? How long ago did he say that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On Jim's IG people keep asking about Martha and he never replies (he does to comments like 'omg you couple are goalz' though). I bet they have had her rehomed which is so cruel. Especially as he and Tanya both 'work' from home.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hey guyzzzz here I am in my garden looking super thinnnn hope you're all good guyzzz

Reactions: 6
But she isn't that thin anyway is she? We saw the papp photos on her holiday. Why does she keep peddling this dangerous nonsense?
It’s the only way she’ll get engagement or for people to talk about her.
I remember (I think) Gemma Collin saying she made a mint going on about her weight in the weeklies. For some reason people are obsessed with weight gain or loss.

Reactions: 2
It’s the only way she’ll get engagement or for people to talk about her.
I remember (I think) Gemma Collin saying she made a mint going on about her weight in the weeklies. For some reason people are obsessed with weight gain or loss.
It’s failing though. If you look at the comments only very few people are commenting on her weight and it’s mostly positive. Her comments used to be FLOODED with ‘omg so thin’ and ‘hope you’re okay Tarn’ and ‘so skinny wtf’ comments but now people couldn’t care less, it’s old news and her comments mostly consist of what days people are changing their bedding 🌚

Reactions: 5
Thread title:

Tanya Bore, too busy photoshopping pictures she didn't realise Martha's ditched her (but seriously where's Martha gone???)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to block her IG. I can’t handle anymore photos or stories of her pouting and posing..it makes me feel sick! soon she’ll be posting videos of licking herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
CAN SOMEONE CONFISCATE TIK TOK FROM HER PLEASE! The dancing is shocking. She takes it so seriously and it’s embarrassing, so forced and awkward. Just stop!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Does jim or tan have the dog ?
Jim still studiously avoiding any questions asking about her on IG (I can't look at it much mind you as his smug face and treating this whole horrible time as a holiday makes me too annoyed). Tanya also never answers queries about her.
So poor Martha probably has sadly either died, or been rehomed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.