Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked on Instagram for putting a cry laughing emoji on the insta post of the clapper board. Yay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to be a massive Tanya fan and someone bought me her baking book (which I use all the time, it’s genuinely good). It was on the side in our kitchen and my fella walked past and said ‘omg is that what she looked like before the drugs?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about the video of someone putting a jacket on her? Clearly only posted so she can feel like she's a little starlet on set that has to have security guards put coats on her to keep her warm :ROFLMAO:
this video is nauseating. I now wouldn’t be surprised if she’s put money into the film being made in order to get a role in it.

Reactions: 4
On Tanya’s stories she had posted a pic of her and her sister to celebrate IWD but she’s chosen a holiday picture of them in swimwear. Couldn’t she post a picture where they are properly dressed and your eyes aren’t drawn to how skinny Tan is. A frame about her sister but the photo blatantly says look how fab She looks. Personally i think her sister looks so much better and healthier. What do you guys think?
1124A421-3BE0-463E-A37F-B736F35069A8.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Oh look, more photos from when she was FILMING. I wonder how long she’ll go about the fact that she was FILMING. Also, google the name of the film and read about it, it sounds like a pile of shite!

Reactions: 5
Oh look, more photos from when she was FILMING. I wonder how long she’ll go about the fact that she was FILMING. Also, google the name of the film and read about it, it sounds like a pile of shite!
And as someone here speculated she wasn't just picked for her acting skills, she is a producer on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new instastory of her legs in a bikini.. can be sooo damaging and triggering for people. Not just because they are very slim but because we all know they are not naturally that tiny.

Reactions: 4
They actually look sorta pale and soft to me, could she be going back to normal?

Reactions: 1
I just listened to a bit of the podcast she posted on her stories. She says she's living with her friend who's a school teacher now. So the house has been sold! She says it about 4 minutes in

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just listened to a bit of the podcast she posted on her stories. She says she's living with her friend who's a school teacher now. So the house has been sold! She says it about 4 minutes in
Whoa, thank you for letting us know. I'm worried about Martha. No one has mentioned her for a long time ...

Reactions: 8
She was in the house last week, where her brother was the 'Dj'...leaving party maybe? Or her friend lodges with her?...

Reactions: 3
What happened to the Cassette film that was supposed to air 2019?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks so normal there - as you say so different to her own photoshopped pictures. She will hate them - hope she doesn't restrict even more.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.