Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Heptonstall

Why didn’t she stick to make up? I used to like her videos a few (maybe 8?) years ago (I don’t know exactly when but Nicola and Samantha Chapman were not yet famous and Tanya was still Jim’s girlfriend). I thought she was very pretty and a professional make up artist, which is a decent career. Did having the Chapman sisters as sisters in law somehow put an end to that? I lost interest in you tube make up about five years ago and am surprised and saddened to find all this about Tanya now ☹

STJ_95

VIP Member
Why didn’t she stick to make up? I used to like her videos a few (maybe 8?) years ago (I don’t know exactly when but Nicola and Samantha Chapman were not yet famous and Tanya was still Jim’s girlfriend). I thought she was very pretty and a professional make up artist, which is a decent career. Did having the Chapman sisters as sisters in law somehow put an end to that? I lost interest in you tube make up about five years ago and am surprised and saddened to find all this about Tanya now ☹
The Chapman Sisters literally made Tanya Burr. Her channel was originally called Pixiwoo2.

STJ_95

VIP Member
Was she not a make up artist then? Just doing it on the suggestion of Samantha and Nicola?
I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.

Heptonstall

I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.
Thanks. I can still see her in front of that bright yellow floral wallpaper. I found her more relatable than Sam and Nic even in their early days. I’m saddened that she seems so lost now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks