Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's more likely that Tanya gave her away because she can't look after herself never mind a pet
I hate how influencers always do things like this with their pets. It's not the giving her away I'm talking about. It's how they always avoid a dressing the issue for months because they're too scared for the criticism from their audience and they somehow think people will just forget. Eventually they have to admit they gave the pet away and make some half arsed excuse about it being too difficult to address at the time. I'd have so much more respect if they just owned up to it right away. Honestly if an animal can be better looked after by someone else then they should go. But the attempt to brush it under the rug is so shady but so typical.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate how influencers always do things like this with their pets. It's not the giving her away I'm talking about. It's how they always avoid a dressing the issue for months because they're too scared for the criticism from their audience and they somehow think people will just forget. Eventually they have to admit they gave the pet away and make some half arsed excuse about it being too difficult to address at the time. I'd have so much more respect if they just owned up to it right away. Honestly if an animal can be better looked after by someone else then they should go. But the attempt to brush it under the rug is so shady but so typical.
I agree. Louise pentland did just that recently. She gave away some kittens and wouldn't mention it at all despite being asked repeatedly.

Maybe Martha is still with Tanya and she just doesn't like to show her anymore because it made people ask about Jim or something? It's definitely odd though.

Reactions: 7
She’ll be daily vlogging again by next week, these influencers are going to be loving all this. So many people cooped up indoors watching content and online shopping. It’s will be a bigger cash cow than Vlogmas. Especially with acting jobs on hold. She’ll crawl back
Do you think so really? I thought the opposite. I’m in an “essential” industry (not front line by a long way !) and l am not spending a penny until this settles or I know I’m not redundant as a result .

Reactions: 8
I thought she may have given Martha away, but it seems weird Jim wouldn't take Martha. Jim was obsessed with Martha, and it's not like he lives in a rented flat where he couldn't have a dog. It seems so weird he wouldn't take Martha.

Reactions: 11
Ive just been watching her tic toks she really shouldnt bother trying to do the dance ones. She looks like she cant be bothered and is lacking any kind of rhythm

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200328-222734_Twitter.jpg

Saw this on twitter and it reminded me of someone...not sure who tho 😉

Well she's either gonna play the gay card, specially after the card her sister gave her, or announce that she has someone. She's vile. I'm happy for Jim!

Oh my gosh, I stumbled across Tanyas TikTok after not following her on social media for quite some time... what on earth happened? She looks ill and old :(

Reactions: 1
Just seen a load of comments on her latest Instagram post saying she’s got a girlfriend and that’s who she’s living with!

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if that’s what’s going on. It would explain as well why her and Jim have remained friends in separation despite him moving on quite quickly - not much you can do about your wife being gay!

Reactions: 8
Tanya said she was moving in with a friend, which we assumed was because her house was sold.
It would be interesting if she was bi (as a bi woman, awesome for her), though she missed a trick going after that nasty Rhys instead of his gorgeous girlfriend haha

Reactions: 2
Tanya said she was moving in with a friend, which we assumed was because her house was sold.
It would be interesting if she was bi (as a bi woman, awesome for her), though she missed a trick going after that nasty Rhys instead of his gorgeous girlfriend haha
Why would you move in with a friend during coronavirus? you arn't supposed to do that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.