Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be daily vlogging again by next week, these influencers are going to be loving all this. So many people cooped up indoors watching content and online shopping. It’s will be a bigger cash cow than Vlogmas. Especially with acting jobs on hold. She’ll crawl back

Reactions: 7
She’ll be daily vlogging again by next week, these influencers are going to be loving all this. So many people cooped up indoors watching content and online shopping. It’s will be a bigger cash cow than Vlogmas. Especially with acting jobs on hold. She’ll crawl back
Hmmm I don’t know . I think they will struggle . If shops are closed surely factories will struggle to make the clothes . Social distancing must apply to the factories and delivery depots . I wouldn’t dare by anything . Most people I know aren’t working , are worried about money . If you cant go out , go anywhere go on holiday , get your hair done / beauty treatments . I’m concerned about if anything I order could have the virus on it . You don’t know the conditions it was made or packed in or the drivers health . Just a thought . I think this could be the end of influencers hopefully and their bullshit !

Reactions: 7
Just when she has a producer and lead role on some tit little independent film that was never gonna see the light of day anyway, along comes the corona virus, talk about the universe trying to tell you something. Tanya it’s in the stars girl, you’re never gonna go anywhere in the acting world. The film and television industry will be decimated by this, when this virus is through, it will take years for the entertainment industry to recover.

Hmmm I don’t know . I think they will struggle . If shops are closed surely factories will struggle to make the clothes . Social distancing must apply to the factories and delivery depots . I wouldn’t dare by anything . Most people I know aren’t working , are worried about money . If you cant go out , go anywhere go on holiday , get your hair done / beauty treatments . I’m concerned about if anything I order could have the virus on it . You don’t know the conditions it was made or packed in or the drivers health . Just a thought . I think this could be the end of influencers hopefully and their bullshit !
They certainly wouldn’t be able to vlog outside, only indoors and she’s just living with her friend at home, she has no creativity to make interesting videos and there’s many more interesting vloggers out there than her. Her income will go right down now, it will affect Instagram and YouTube, they won’t be making much money out of that now, as regards sponsorship, freebies etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
New man? Sexist I know as a woman can have a beer !
even if jt is just a friend i bet that is what everyone is hoping... but surely she should be socially distancing.. or will she be yet another stupid influencer eho doesn't care

Reactions: 1
even if jt is just a friend i bet that is what everyone is hoping... but surely she should be socially distancing.. or will she be yet another stupid influencer eho doesn't care
If you live in the same house as someone you’re allowed to hang out with them, you can even go outside with them

Reactions: 2
She only has a little over 2000 subscribers on TikTok... And she is begging for subscribers in her insta stories. I think it’s really funny. People used to love her YouTube channel and followed her on IG because of YouTube. Now that she doesn’t post on YouTube anymore, people don’t care about her, and there’s no way they’re going to go follow her on TikTok. Plus I don’t think her demographic is interested in this new platform. I mean people on TikTok are like all 16. She’s a grown woman. But I guess she’s not ready to work her ass to deliver good content.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've no idea how these things work - would she get money from TikTok?
She has shot herself in the foot over her open disdain for SM and her followers. Thinking she would be snapped up by a Hollywood studio so distancing herself from it. Ungrateful little tit. Well I'm glad her rudeness is coming back to bite her.
She can't have any income coming in at all can she?

Thread suggestion: Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok Times running out for TanTan.

Reactions: 19
I've no idea how these things work - would she get money from TikTok?
Its similar to vine so at the moment no unless she advertises a product on it. Tho I doubt that bcos she would get more money on a ad for ig

Reactions: 1
She also listed Tik Tok as a hobby. JESUS how desperately sad

Someone said millenials joining Tik Tok is like boomers joining Instagram and I couldn't agree more lol

Reactions: 9
I'm really starting to think Martha's died and neither of them are talking about it. Last time we saw Martha it was December. I wish Jim had taken her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it's more likely that Tanya gave her away because she can't look after herself never mind a pet

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.