Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is dying! :( Took me ages to find it then.

I acutally kinda like that dress! I wonder if the weight loss is finally declining?

Reactions: 3
Poor Tanya seems to have no actual natural style at all. Which is fine - a lot of us don't - but I bet she thinks she does.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really understand what she does now? Has she ditched YouTube/“influencing” completely? I would be worried for her if she’s putting all of her dodgy acting eggs in one basket...?!

Reactions: 8
Not sure if it has been mentioned here before but she seems to be starting another business, Koosied, with Kate Gowning and Robin Lindsey Scott Lawson. She has dropped hints that she is working on something in her stories over the past few months. Does anyone know the connection with him? She's shown him in her stories several times usually with Kate.

Not sure what it is but you can see all their names in the incorporation file.

Reactions: 1
I don’t really understand what she does now? Has she ditched YouTube/“influencing” completely? I would be worried for her if she’s putting all of her dodgy acting eggs in one basket...?!
Attends events looking miserable as sin?

• Haha
I kind of want her to get another acting gig just because I found everyone's comments about her acting so entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to join to say... I was at Barry’s on Sunday lunchtime and guess who was there? Tan! However, she left after 35 minutes (the classes are an hour long)... just got up in the middle of the floor section and walked out.

I did wonder if she had an urgent appointment to get to. Then I see later she has put up 2 Instagram stories; the first is a picture of Barry’s with the caption “back at it 💪” and the second is from Glow Bar!!! So definitely no urgent appointment! I feel like it’s annoying to claim you are “back at it” at the hardest workout class in London, when in reality she left after half an hour....
I was also surprised, she just looks like a small, average sized but slightly shrunken girl. Not overly skinny, certainly not muscular or athletic... just very normal... not striking to be honest.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Had to join to say... I was at Barry’s on Sunday lunchtime and guess who was there? Tan! However, she left after 35 minutes (the classes are an hour long)... just got up in the middle of the floor section and walked out.

I did wonder if she had an urgent appointment to get to. Then I see later she has put up 2 Instagram stories; the first is a picture of Barry’s with the caption “back at it 💪” and the second is from Glow Bar!!! So definitely no urgent appointment! I feel like it’s annoying to claim you are “back at it” at the hardest workout class in London, when in reality she left after half an hour....
I was also surprised, she just looks like a small, average sized but slightly shrunken girl. Not overly skinny, certainly not muscular or athletic... just very normal... not striking to be honest.
This is information I honestly didn't know I needed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is information I honestly didn't know I needed
it makes me feel much better about my own lack of progress with my new year's resolutions - at least I am not lying to thousands of people about my fitness lol

• Haha
  • Heart

She must just go to take a photo for Instagram and say she’s been, I bet she’s only ever done 30 minutes of those classes the entire time, she probably just goes for the smoothies and to see Rhys 🤣 That’s why she looks so lacking in muscle tone, cos she only pisses about in the classes. She wouldn’t have the energy to do a full class cos she’s starving herself, I think that’s the proof right there. No one would just walk out after 30 minutes of class and waste their time and money like that, it’s the kind of thing someone with an ED would do.

Reactions: 6
Wha
She must just go to take a photo for Instagram and say she’s been, I bet she’s only ever done 30 minutes of those classes the entire time, she probably just goes for the smoothies and to see Rhys 🤣 That’s why she looks so lacking in muscle tone, cos she only pisses about in the classes. She wouldn’t have the energy to do a full class cos she’s starving herself, I think that’s the proof right there. No one would just walk out after 30 minutes of class and waste their time and money like that, it’s the kind of thing someone with an ED would do.
What I find even more ridiculous is that she has seemingly never considered that someone would see her doing this, disastrous acting career aside she is quite well known

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s taking a space from people who actual want to work out. She probably gets it for free too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.