Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim just tell Sarah you don't have to tell the whole world we all know you moved on damn quick spare a thought for your ex who still looks heart broken.

Reactions: 7
I actually know Jim and I'm not about to spill the beans, but I will say she dumped him. She wanted more excitement and after spending so much time apart it seemed the only thing to do. Jim met Sarah afterwards and was very surprised by how quickly their relationship grew. He did nothing wrong

Reactions: 9
I actually know Jim and I'm not about to spill the beans, but I will say she dumped him. She wanted more excitement and after spending so much time apart it seemed the only thing to do. Jim met Sarah afterwards and was very surprised by how quickly their relationship grew. He did nothing wrong
I mean, I'm gonna do my usual cynical yes this could be true, but this could be a random person on the internet making things up and we can't disprove it.

Reactions: 20
Even if Tanya was the one to ask for a divorce, the speed at which Jim has domesticated with Sarah is definitely a rebound. Some time on his own as a single man in adulthood would have been wise IMO.

Reactions: 22
I did always think Tanya was the one to end things anyway and I think a lot of other people have thought the same. I think they slowly drifted apart - she thought she was going to make it as some big time actress so was swanning off loads of different places forgetting about Jim and that he was stuck back in London. I think she changed and decided she wanted different things.

Reactions: 5
Just cause she ended it that doesn’t mean he did nothing wrong. IMO he could’ve been a lot more sensible and a lot more sensitive.

Goodness me, I’ve ended up unfollowing which is a shame as I always liked him on the balance of things.
His new relationship gives me the same odd vibes as Ingrid and Luke (remember those days?!) like that weird daddy/little girl dynamic where he gushes over her like she’s his little princess :sick:. And also her abdomen here looks like mine did when I was quite newly pregnant. ;)
41E71AF3-E268-4699-A4F4-A8FEC13A445B.png

Reactions: 1
The lack of comments on his posts almost gives me secondhand embarrassment, a bit like Alfie on YouTube... which makes me wonder if/how many comments are being deleted?

Reactions: 3
Even if Tanya was the one to ask for a divorce, the speed at which Jim has domesticated with Sarah is definitely a rebound. Some time on his own as a single man in adulthood would have been wise IMO.
I asked my ex for a divorce and he was devastated but met someone else 4 months later and 4 years later they’re still together. Rebounds aren’t always destined to fail 🤷🏼‍♀️. In fact I feel it makes more sense Jim moved on quicker, he didn’t want to be single so therefore he was probably more open to a relationship.

Reactions: 10
Every time I look at any of Jims social media posts I feel a bit ill, he comes across as the most self involved human being. You can tell he's the type of person that likes to portray this image of being a 'good guy" when in reality he's probably dead rude and a massive snob. I reckon if he were a colour he would be a muted beige, totally void of any personality.

Jim's book has sold 8k hardback copies and 35 paperback. That's pretty pathetic considering his millions of followers and it's a general interest book that got into bricks and mortar for the Christmas market with loads of people that have no idea who he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jim's book has sold 8k hardback copies and 35 paperback. That's pretty pathetic considering his millions of followers and it's a general interest book that got into bricks and mortar for the Christmas market with loads of people that have no idea who he was.

35 as in 35? Surely that can’t be right 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.