Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the dress and think it would have looked great on her with brown hair. She really should learn how to pose after all these years shes still rubbish at it

Reactions: 7
Red suits her, however the outfit would be really nice if she had worn a bra that fits and still l had her previous hair colour (it looked glossy and healthier when it was darker) - her hair looks fried and flat in these photos

Reactions: 6
Don’t get why the hell you would post a photo like this . Her feed is full of stupidly posed photos . Pretentious staged photos that are supposed to look natural . What is she supposed to be show casing here .... she’s got a flat arse ?!? The comments drive me crazy .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get why the hell you would post a photo like this . Her feed is full of stupidly posed photos . Pretentious staged photos that are supposed to look natural . What is she supposed to be show casing here .... she’s got a flat arse ?!? The comments drive me crazy .
It's to show how 'skinny' she is. Twisting and turning to get your smallest self. I would do the same at the height of my ED, post really weird poses/angles that were accidentally captured that usually wouldn't make good content but that would showcase my weight loss

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s bloody dumb arse throw back too . One photo would suffice .She might skinny . I just see bullshit and mostly a badly taken photograph and a flat arse. She must delete the comments that see the truth. The sycophantic comments are the only ones on show . I desperately search for ones that call her out on it and there are none !

Reactions: 2
Guess who was next to me on the red carpet at the baftas?! Not sure who her mate next to her was and I saw them leave straight after. Didn't see them at the after party...

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why not use the same one all the time, unless it’s already occupied.. trying to get engagement I suppose!

Reactions: 3
Why does she need her phone to work out at a Barry’s class? It’s not like she’s doing free weights on her own. It’s an immersive instructor led class. Bore off Tan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.