Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you compare that picture above to the one she posted on her Instagram in November, she has got a bit of a tummy

Oh boy! If she is having a kid, this will be a right kick in the flaps for Tanya. 😬😬😬 Watch her derail even more

Reactions: 8
She has a completely flat stomach and no extra weight anywhere on her body at the end of November (bikini pic on her Instagram). So I seriously doubt she's pregnant. If she is she would have to be very newly pregnant, in which case it wouldn't be showing anyway. If she appears to have a belly now it will just be angles/food imo

Reactions: 5
God I just hate Jim... Feel for Tanya that she has to deal with his smug face all over social media constantly- if I were her I'd block him but sadly being in the public eye I imagine that doesn't come across to well

Reactions: 11
She has a completely flat stomach and no extra weight anywhere on her body at the end of November (bikini pic on her Instagram). So I seriously doubt she's pregnant. If she is she would have to be very newly pregnant, in which case it wouldn't be showing anyway. If she appears to have a belly now it will just be angles/food imo
Might just have started showing? Serious drama if she is..

Reactions: 2
This is bleeping disgusting, people work their ass off for a year to make as much as Zoe does in one crappy post about candles or some tit , half those people i dont even know and they make grands for taking a pic with a little tub of something or even worst going on a free trip and taking pics - this world has gone mad.

Reactions: 18
This is bleeping disgusting, people work their ass off for a year to make as much as Zoe does in one crappy post about candles or some tit , half those people i dont even know and they make grands for taking a pic with a little tub of something or even worst going on a free trip and taking pics - this world has gone mad.
It's time to take down these lazy motherfuckers and put them back into the real world.

Reactions: 14
Bet she must be gutted she's not at the Golden Globes. Yah no her being a big o'l Hollywood actress and all 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theres no one I’d love to see taken down more than Tanya, except of course Zoe and Alfie, but at least Zoe doesn’t have these ridiculous pretentious deluded ideas about herself being an actress.
I'd rather Zoe taken down more than Tanya at the moment after the recent scandal. I want to see that bridge burnt. I really don't know how they're still successful, all of the brit YouTube group aside from Joe are irrelevant now. Tanya's pitiful and pathetic attempt at acting and her divorce is getting her relevant again but not in the way she wishes.

Reactions: 13
I just watched a couple of Jim’s latest YT videos with Sarah and they seem really comfortable together and Sarah (unlike Tanya) gives Jim as good as she gets in their baking video. I think Tanya’s problem with Jim was that she couldn’t stand up for herself or understand banter from Jim or others. Tanya was and is just too dozy and a bit of a drip, whereas Sarah has a bit more gumption to her I think.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she's in Syria. I'm glad she is and raising awareness as all anyone cares about right now is the royal family. I'm so glad someone at least has bought attention to it and the terrible conditions they're in. But she hasn't really got a platform anymore other than Instagram. Surely if she did the video for YouTube it would get the recognition it deserves?

Reactions: 6
Capture.PNG

I'm all for folk raising awareness, doing charity work etc...I think it's great, I do a lot of it myself, though I try to avoid the whole white saviour thing by posting about it on Instagram. Tanya going to Syria with Unicef is really good. BUT...surely a 'candid' snap like this on her Insta stories, where she looks flawless and model like, kind of takes away the whole meaning...?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 70801
I'm all for folk raising awareness, doing charity work etc...I think it's great, I do a lot of it myself, though I try to avoid the whole white saviour thing by posting about it on Instagram. Tanya going to Syria with Unicef is really good. BUT...surely a 'candid' snap like this on her Insta stories, where she looks flawless and model like, kind of takes away the whole meaning...?
Yeah you can tell she got Kate to take loads of pics until she got the one where she thinks she looks natural with pretend walking, trying to look good in a refugee camp really 🙄 This white saviour tit is SO annoying, there are people who actually help these people, not just turn up to look good, is she just trying to impress the Curtis/Freuds I wonder 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.