Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late but is her appearance in Holby City on YouTube? as I've not seen it and I could do with a laugh.

Reactions: 1
I agree with complaining when the influencers are breaking the law with advertising, driving whilst vlogging etc but in this case I don't think Tanya did anything wrong apart from being a tit actress. Plenty of wannabe actress start with being an extra in Holby, Casualty etc.

She was hardly cast in a staring ongoing role and the way that Holby works they need extras to keep the show going on. Plus it gave entertainment value to a pretty boring thread now that she is not making youtube videos theres not much to talk about.

Reactions: 24
Forgive me as I don't follow Tanya all that much but why do people sympathize with her more over Jim who's moved on with Sarah? And all the speculation about Jim cheating on her with Sarah when wasn't it Tanya who was posting inappropriate pictures/videos with that Rhyses guy or however you spell his hame? Whereas Jim didn't know Sarah or if he did he did a fantastic job of hiding her on social media. It felt like she was cheating on Jim towards the end of her relationship and now that he's moved on and Rhyses is nowhere to be seen she's just moping about. I don't get all the sympathy for her

Reactions: 9
Forgive me as I don't follow Tanya all that much but why do people sympathize with her more over Jim who's moved on with Sarah? And all the speculation about Jim cheating on her with Sarah when wasn't it Tanya who was posting inappropriate pictures/videos with that Rhyses guy or however you spell his hame? Whereas Jim didn't know Sarah or if he did he did a fantastic job of hiding her on social media. It felt like she was cheating on Jim towards the end of her relationship and now that he's moved on and Rhyses is nowhere to be seen she's just moping about. I don't get all the sympathy for her
Tanya is no angel and has many many flaws but I feel like she automatically got handed the tit stick when their divorce was announced. She clearly seems to be struggling mentally and is displaying behaviours in line with that of an eating disorder.

Whereas I feel like Jim just gets a free pass because he’s a not bad looking white guy. Even when their relationship was going well he often spoke to Tanya like tit and openly flirted with others ( her friends) in front of her.

Reactions: 16
he used to flirt with zoe all the time and right in front of her - people still ship them together

Reactions: 7
Jim is that you? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to say I like Jim as well. But I find their relationship a bit weird...like if I were Sarah I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend is still best friends/very friendly with his ex-wife when there is no children involved. I know they have the dog but it's not the same as having a child? I was just on Instagram now and noticed Jim put a picture up and Tan commented on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I understand people putting in complaints for influencers not declaring ads but complaining one was cast in a soap is a bit sad
Oh my god. Clearly their standard response letter they send to all the nutcases who write in in crayon πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at the EE BAFTA Rising Star pre award party tonight...not as a nominee...

I like her make up but unsure about the rest..
I agree I like her makeup, for the rest she looks like she’s been rolled in tin foil!

Can we just talk about how thirsty she is here?!
19D386C9-5835-4606-82A7-FFA5713A3C56.png

Reactions: 4
Her face looks good but maybe if the sleeves were gone from the dress and it was a tad bit longer it might have looked better

Reactions: 2
She’s at the EE BAFTA Rising Star pre award party tonight...not as a nominee...

I like her make up but unsure about the rest..
These pics show how much she's photoshopping her insta pics...she doesn't look emaciated at all (which is a good thing obviously!)

Reactions: 10
I agree I like her makeup, for the rest she looks like she’s been rolled in tin foil!

Can we just talk about how thirsty she is here?!
View attachment 74964
Are those lines particularly under her boobs from how tight she’s wearing her bra/clothes or surgery scars? Is it possible she’s gone under the knife to get such dramatic results?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.