Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone cares/ noticed but Tanya has been liking most of Jim’s pics on insta. Usually avoiding the ones with Sarah in but liked his most recent one with Sarah in. I can’t help thinking she’s trying to get Jim to notice her, especially after liking the one with S in..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone cares/ noticed but Tanya has been liking most of Jim’s pics on insta. Usually avoiding the ones with Sarah in but liked his most recent one with Sarah in. I can’t help thinking she’s trying to get Jim to notice her, especially after liking the one with S in..
Thats really odd, I wonder if it’s cos she’s really jealous of their relationship, so she’s trying to make it look like she’s fine with it. It’s not normal to do that, no one would be ok with seeing their ex in photos like that and even if they were ok with it, they certainly wouldn’t feel the need to like their photos.

Reactions: 9
Thats really odd, I wonder if it’s cos she’s really jealous of their relationship, so she’s trying to make it look like she’s fine with it. It’s not normal to do that, no one would be ok with seeing their ex in photos like that and even if they were ok with it, they certainly wouldn’t feel the need to like their photos.
To be fair I will sometimes like my ex's photos with his new girlfriend, as well as her photos with him in (I follow and know her too) as I think it shows some maturity and also that you're happy for them/have no issue with their relationship. I'd feel weird liking photos of just him on his own as I wouldn't want either of them to think I was still interested in him. I guess it's down to the individual though?

Reactions: 11
To be fair I will sometimes like my ex's photos with his new girlfriend, as well as her photos with him in (I follow and know her too) as I think it shows some maturity and also that you're happy for them/have no issue with their relationship. I'd feel weird liking photos of just him on his own as I wouldn't want either of them to think I was still interested in him. I guess it's down to the individual though?
Fair play to ya. I've had around 4 short term fellas and 3 fellas who I was with for 2-4 years and only one (my first boyfriend from 14-16!) Is alright in my books and I'll just like a photo every once in a while lol he has a baby and all now and I'm feicin single lol

Reactions: 7
Fair play to ya. I've had around 4 short term fellas and 3 fellas who I was with for 2-4 years and only one (my first boyfriend from 14-16!) Is alright in my books and I'll just like a photo every once in a while lol he has a baby and all now and I'm feicin single lol
Haha I get that completely 😅 My first boyfriend is completely blocked on everything and I muted my most recent ex on social media because I cba to see his face everywhere, but it definitely depends on the terms on which the relationship ended. Idk what I'd do if it was an ex-husband though :confused:

Reactions: 2
Haha I get that completely 😅 My first boyfriend is completely blocked on everything and I muted my most recent ex on social media because I cba to see his face everywhere, but it definitely depends on the terms on which the relationship ended. Idk what I'd do if it was an ex-husband though :confused:
If it was before social media you'd never see them again bar the odd time though! I think it's healthier to block and move on but dunno obviously they're on ok terms to still be in touch !

Reactions: 3
Tonya can most definitely make a career out of D list acting jobs & being an extra. I have a cousin who has done about the same amount of work or less than Ton & she has her own ImDb or whatever that site is. I’m not looking to follow her less than mediocre “career” for the next few decades here (lol...can you imagine?!) but she can choose or anyone can really, to be that low level actor forever. Having said that, she looks like she should be working at an entry level bank job in that IG? jewelry ad. I wouldn’t even give her a realtor title. (no offense to either profession!) “Would you like to open a checking & savings account with us today?” say Tonya.

Reactions: 1
She’s off to the BAFTA’s, sponsored by San Pelligrino...got the #spon Instagram story in at 10pm Friday - do you think she did it that late so not as many people would notice she is going as a #influencer and not as an actor?

edit to add: she isn’t doing very well on twitter 😂 very poorly set up ad for Sky Comedy that no one understands

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s off to the BAFTA’s, sponsored by San Pelligrino...got the #spon Instagram story in at 10pm Friday - do you think she did it that late so not as many people would notice she is going as a #influencer and not as an actor?

edit to add: she isn’t doing very well on twitter 😂 very poorly set up ad for Sky Comedy that no one understands
What does it even mean? It just sounds like an every day statement

Reactions: 4
Louise and Jim posted something similar. Its a rubbish ad, it comes across as embarrassing

Reactions: 5
So she'll be at the baftas tomorrow, lying her ass off pretending she has a legit reason to be there and not just a seat filler.

Reactions: 5
This outfit could be so right, but she gets it so wrong. She looks exhausted, and don't get me started on that excess skin 🙈
Yeah she looks like she hasn’t slept in days, she looks anxious and worried, maybe she just saw Jim and Sarah who are also there 🤣 That dress looks a bit lumpy around her bust and then there’s her other lumps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.