Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really out of the loop. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Not the film, nor the drama. I guess that’s a good thing!
Lol. If you're interested, basically Rhys was her costar in Confidence, the play she did in the summer of 2018. It was speculated that she had a crush on him as she got really close to him, like she couldn't be away from him for a minute, close... and then we just stopped seeing him. Later on, she even deleted the pics she had of him on her Instagram which reads like deleting an ex love interest from your social media.

More about Tanya's antics with him here:

Anyway, Tanya filmed a bit part in a movie called Cassette (now retitled Followers) later that summer and I'm assuming she brought Rhys on the project as well as he got a small role playing Alfie Deyes. It's finally going to be released at FrightFest next month, so I was just saying it's gonna be awkward for them to run into each there after whatever happened between them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is her new fella? I’ve seen the pap pictures, is he someone with a ‘normal’ job?

Reactions: 2
She's just beyond pathetic. There must be a German or Japanese word that encompasses someone who is so beyond delusional and sad that seeing her elicits actual feelings of embarrassment in people.
Lurker from Germany here. It's called "Fremdscham" (noun) or "fremdschämen" (verb), the feeling of embarrassment from observing the embarrassing actions of another person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lurker from Germany here. It's called "Fremdscham" (noun) or "fremdschämen" (verb), the feeling of embarrassment from observing the embarrassing actions of another person
Is this going to next thread title or what 🤣 thank you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All of a sudden questions about her makeup in the comments, obviously its fake accounts, no one ever wants to know what she has on her face or to have their face look like her, or like a “cadaver”😂
Please can we bombard her photos with questions about Tanya Cosmetics secretly turning into Authored? But ask them in the way a deluded fan would 🤣

Reactions: 8
Still don't know how AUTHORED relates to make-up, the branding is so off.

Still don't know how AUTHORED relates to make-up, the branding is so off.
It's just like with acting. She just woke up one day and said i'am tanya and I want to be a CEO. Ceo of what ? Of a company . Company doing what ? I don't know just a ceo and co-founder Like others.
That is it. That is her level of work and input.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a really strange dream that for some reason Tanya was in my town handing out free copy's of the magazine she's in and nobody wanted them, I walked up to her and said to her face that she can't act, she's rubbish at acting, she doesn't deserve to be in the business because she's taking the space of someone with talent and then she tried to get me cancelled even though I'm not famous!! It was rather strange, I think I need to stop looking at this thread before I go to sleep 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My ass is about to bombard the Authored page with “where can I get the new Christmas 2015 Tanya Burr cosmetics Advent calendar? xx”
“Love you Tan xx”
“Can’t wait for vlogmas! xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My ass is about to bombard the Authored page with “where can I get the new Christmas 2015 Tanya Burr cosmetics Advent calendar? xx”
“Love you Tan xx”
“Can’t wait for vlogmas! xx”
P.S: Where's Martha? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They need to start connecting to their audience and they still haven't enabled comments? There's no community, no conversation, they're not allowing for questions to be asked/answered. Just dropped a random self-help-looking post out of nowhere with no explanation, no brand introduction or saying what the hell exactly is even launching.

It's insane how incompetent Tanya is at everything she does. Just like with acting, how she hasn't improved even an ounce over so many years, she's terrible at her influencer job a whole damn decade later. She thinks she'll always have a career no matter what. I thought it was gross how in the Stella article she was arrogantly all, ‘I could just do Instagram and that’d be how I make my money' as if it's a certainty and saying basically that her fans don't care what she does. GIRL. YOU'RE FALLING OFF. You've come down to selling mayonnaise and you've lost 3/4 of your audience.

Jim's always admitting how scary this industry is, that it's unstable. (I mean, of course.) And Tanya's creeping down to his level. Actually, scratch that. Even Jim has more engagement than Tanya:

💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL I am just a rando with a following approaching 2k and my engagement is 5.4% 😳

Reactions: 11
They need to start connecting to their audience and they still haven't enabled comments? There's no community, no conversation, they're not allowing for questions to be asked/answered. Just dropped a random self-help-looking post out of nowhere with no explanation, no brand introduction or saying what the hell exactly is even launching.

It's insane how incompetent Tanya is at everything she does. Just like with acting, how she hasn't improved even an ounce over so many years, she's terrible at her influencer job a whole damn decade later. She thinks she'll always have a career no matter what. I thought it was gross how in the Stella article she was arrogantly all, ‘I could just do Instagram and that’d be how I make my money' as if it's a certainty and saying basically that her fans don't care what she does. GIRL. YOU'RE FALLING OFF. You've come down to selling mayonnaise and you've lost 3/4 of your audience.

Jim's always admitting how scary this industry is, that it's unstable. (I mean, of course.) And Tanya's creeping down to his level. Actually, scratch that. Even Jim has more engagement than Tanya:

💀
I’ve always had this thought about the whole using Instagram to make money/your living, what would they all do if one day we woke up and they decided to do delete Instagram? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.