Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is Tanyas clueless ass going to get the memo?! Look at Tamaras subscribes and she went to Cannes film festival! Not Tanya! Hello?! Tanya is seriously pushing to get somewhere no one wants her and even having her following doesn’t help her anymore, if they don’t want you they don’t want you🤷‍♀️Make peace with it and move on with whatever dignity you have left

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I really just don’t understand what the company will do??
I don't either. 😂

It's a cosmetics brand and they're launching four products, a tinted moisturizer, brow gel, a lip balm and a mascara, but they'll be posting "uplifting" content on their page.

'I wanted to create a brand that’s more along the lines of my personal messaging,’ says Tanya, ‘which is about dreaming big and reaching your goals.’

What dreaming big has to do with a makeup products, I don't know. It's such a huge marketing fail. They're trying way too hard it doesn't even make sense.

--------------------------------

Also, anyone else think it's so dumb they did a press article a whole ass 51 days before the brand is launching? Not that anyone would be hooked in anyway, but now people will have forgotten it 100% by then. I think the Telegraph thing was booked expecting for a July launch, but it got pushed back for whatever reason and they just had to go ahead with the interview. It's already starting off badly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't either. 😂

It's a cosmetics brand and they're launching four products, a tinted moisturizer, brow gel, a lip balm and a mascara, but they'll be posting "uplifting" content on their page.

'I wanted to create a brand that’s more along the lines of my personal messaging,’ says Tanya, ‘which is about dreaming big and reaching your goals.’

What dreaming big has to do with a makeup products, I don't know. It's such a huge marketing fail. They're trying way too hard it doesn't even make sense.

--------------------------------

Also, anyone else think it's so dumb they did a press article a whole ass 51 days before the brand is launching? Not that anyone would be hooked in anyway, but now people will have forgotten it 100% by then. I think the Telegraph thing was booked expecting for a July launch, but it got pushed back for whatever reason and they just had to go ahead with the interview. It's already starting off badly. 😂
Yes!! I just saw this at the bottom of the article, attached below, it was supposed to launch now thats why the article came out. Also this reminds me a bit of pooch or poosh whatever its called, kourtney kardashian is behind it and shes posting content and articles and what not. But huge fail!! Article released and launch date is postponed, there should have been some correction or side note stating launch postponed or something🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another "talent" to add to our "CEO and co-founder " list ..MARKETING GENIUS !

I'm sewwww entrepreneur.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really just don’t understand what the company will do??
😂
I must have read the blurb a few times and am no nearer. Selling a few paltry items? Being inspirational? Possibly going into home wear? It all seems so insubstantial and vague. Seems to be relying on the charisma of Tanya 🤭 to sell a lifestyle? But again who the duck knows.
Three years to come up with something so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I go to Frightfest every single year and if I see her there I will literally scream.

Thanks for the heads up about what to avoid. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh god, don't tell me she'll be narrating this book or part of it. With her dry mouth, lisp and her tongue that gets 'stuck' when pronouncing words. *shudders* 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. I'll be stunned if she's narrating something. It doesn't seem like a good idea. Mainly because when she first announced that she was going to be an actress (before we had all seen how awful she was) my first thought was that she would need a lot of voice training. Her voice has always been incredibly weak and not very pleasant to listen to. From what little I've seen, that hasn't changed at all. If anything it's worse now than before. (n)

Reactions: 16
I’m currently watching S2 of The Handmaid’s Tale, and when I look at the performances of Elizabeth Moss (the woman who plays the main protagonist, June/Offred) and Yvonne Strahovski (the woman who plays the wife of the commander) I lol to myself thinking that Tanya must look at these actresses and think “Yeah. Yeah no I could totally do this. What they’re doing. These characters they’re playing. I could definitely do as good a job as them or even better because I too am an aCtOr”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂
I must have read the blurb a few times and am no nearer. Selling a few paltry items? Being inspirational? Possibly going into home wear? It all seems so insubstantial and vague. Seems to be relying on the charisma of Tanya 🤭 to sell a lifestyle? But again who the duck knows.
Three years to come up with something so pathetic.
To be working on something for 3 damn years and come out with this blatant tit show, WOW, applause for the whole team😂😂
*they could have completely cured acne at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be working on something for 3 damn years and come out with this blatant tit show, WOW, applause for the whole team😂😂
*they could have completely cured acne at this point
Hey, it's hard choosing one lip balm out of 25 sample options!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree. I'll be stunned if she's narrating something. It doesn't seem like a good idea. Mainly because when she first announced that she was going to be an actress (before we had all seen how awful she was) my first thought was that she would need a lot of voice training. Her voice has always been incredibly weak and not very pleasant to listen to. From what little I've seen, that hasn't changed at all. If anything it's worse now than before. (n)
Yep, it’s worse now because she’s since developed a lisp.

Reactions: 11
I’m currently watching S2 of The Handmaid’s Tale, and when I look at the performances of Elizabeth Moss (the woman who plays the main protagonist, June/Offred) and Yvonne Strahovski (the woman who plays the wife of the commander) I lol to myself thinking that Tanya must look at these actresses and think “Yeah. Yeah no I could totally do this. What they’re doing. These characters they’re playing. I could definitely do as good a job as them or even better because I too am an aCtOr”
Almost the entire main cast has been nominated for Emmys recently in acting
Elizabeth
Yvonne
Samira
Alexis
Madeline
OT
Max

She shouldn't watch it she'd cringe. The best show !

Reactions: 4
“Tanya Burr on creating her dream job” LOL bleeping L-O-L

• Haha
OH MY GOD, that STRUT in the blue suit near the start of the reel 😂💀 It’s like when someone tries to do a comically bad model walk + face for LOLs. It’s one of the cringiest things I’ve seen from her in a while, and that’s saying something.

Also, WHY did they put that in the reel? I guess we can add the good folks at Stella to the list of people who can’t stand Tanya Burr.

• Haha
Tanya's "acting" reminds me of that awful verisure ad

Reactions: 1
Urgh if Authored is a Poosh rip-off — which seems to me to be a Goop rip-off — she’s got no chance. Will it be a bigger fail than Globy by Lydia Millen?

also, “dreaming big” is not her brand. It’s a ubiquitous phrase slapped all over every cheugy millennial basic af cushion, notepad, bottle and phone case for the last 10 years.

and has she achieved her goals? Really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.