Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bbk2me

sDATdny.jpg

vLzk1Ul.jpg

Three words. Single. White. Female. Is Paige Lorenze her new victim? 😲 God Tanya's such a creep.

Why is she even trying, she'll always be the Walmart version.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

bbk2me

Tanya's followed some really small pages on Instagram. I wonder if she's been stalking this girl, @lilymayanna, for a while. Tell me this isn't Tanya:

😲 I know their content is extremely generic, both blondes posting painfully typical influencer stuff with the streets of London as backgrounds, but I just thought the way they pose and their, erm, "style" is so eerily similar. Unless she's stalking Tanya. But.. Tarn's the one following her and why would someone with 3 million followers follow a page with 5K followers other than to copy someone nobody knows..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

bbk2me

fob6IDZ.jpg

Why does Tarn insist on doing this? Bel Powley doesn't even follow her back.

-Congratulating them, and with a "you two" as if she's their personal friend 🙄
-Tagging the designer for Dior in her Stories for the streaming show invite as if she cares or even has time to see what Tanya Burr is writing to her
-Tagging Vanessa Kirby's private, unknown Instagram account in a Stories, which was so fucking wrong to do BTW, like they're just such close friends
-Casually commenting "Hey, gorgeous, I just emailed you x" to Rosie Huntington Whitely as if she's cool like that with her
-Tweeting to Thandie Newton to do dinner
-Posting a pic with Lily James like they were two costars goofing on set when Lily James didn't follow her back or even like the pic (of course not)
-Leaving a comment on Maude Apatow's Instagram once, "So lovely seeing you today!"
-Telling Sam Claflin under his BAFTA Instagram photo "See you there!" and asking if he wanted to have a drink later

🤡

Obviously none of these people gave a shit about her. And no celebrities ever will. It's always crickets. One-sided on her end. At first her antics were laughable. Now it's just purely sad embarrassing.

Also, satisfying how she was rightly referred to as an influencer in the article. It must frustrate Tanya to no end that she made this big fuss of 'I'm quitting YouTube' and going around every corner proclaiming she's an actress now, only for people to still know her as and call her a YouTuber/influencer. 🤣

Remember when she simply had "Actress." in her Instagram bio? With a period. Like trying to boldly state it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

QueenBW

VIP Member
I love how Tanya's thread keeps getting hijacked by people in her periphery. Jim and Sarah, Nic and Sam. That's how little star power she has. She can't even be the star of her own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kelsbels

I know this is a trash thread but I was just having a bathroom clear out and found a few half empty Tanya burr cosmetics bits from her advent calendar (which I bought for myself🙈) and it made me feel a bit sad. Not sad that I’d bought the calendar but sad for her. I hope this ‘cool girl / actress / model / ‘edgy’’ persona she is trying to portray is just for appearance sake and deep down and in private she is still the funny, sweet girl she was on YouTube because she seemed happy then. She wasn’t ground breaking with her content but I loved her vlogmasses. She was nice to watch, as she was a similar body shape to me (back then) and actually made me feel better about my own figure. I just think it’s a massive shame she turned her back on YouTube. Please don’t come for me, I just wanted to get my thoughts out. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47
But didn't Jim's screenplay actually manage to go into production or smth? Like a decent production.

I didn't see the tiktok but if we compare goals and not careers, Jim does seem to be "winning", annoying and hateful as he is. Tanya's goal was to be a famous actress. She's nowhere near close to that. Jim's goal, as stated several times by him, was to have a family. He's getting that.
This is a really one dimensional way to look at it. I know this is a gossip site and so we do sit here and pass judgement, but ultimately winning/losing in life comes down to what you’re satisfied or happy with. We can assume Tanya may be unhappy with how her “career” is going so far - can you call social media and lapping up opportunities that go with some fame a career ? - but ultimately if she and Jim weren’t happy together she probably couldn’t imagine anything worse than remaining with him and having a baby. Jim may feel he’s winning but it doesn’t mean Tanya is losing. Plus he definitely over compensates massively in how he comes across. Personally I think he’s very fake and gives me the ick. Tanya has made some bad choices career wise perhaps lately but ultimately I couldn’t imagine anything worse than be tied down to someone I can’t bear to be with any longer.

• Heart

8Kleopatra8

3 million followers and 10 comments under the most recent picture, brands have to be blind to not see that something is up

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Oh I think Tanya always thought big re her acting. There was that wierd time a few years ago when she and Jim thought they were going to take LA by storm. Always over there in their upmarket gifted Air bnb (not called that but can't remember the name). Tanya off to auditions and learning scripts (casually mentioning in interviews how she was dividing her time between London and LA. I'm sure she even hinted at a permanent move once or twice). Jim always off to brunch with film execs for possible options on his screenplays - 'really productive meeting guys. Sorry I can't say too much but yes they were super interested. Exciting times'.
And not one thing came to fruition for either of them for all that grafting. I don't include cheese girl.
yikes, I remember this. They thought they were such jetsetters, living the charmed celebrity life, thinking they’ll be traveling transatlantically every week surely. So busy! Lots of exciting things coming! Stay tuned!

Fast forward to exciting things: Tanya is advertising mayo and mattresses, while Jim blew all his money on a mouldy shack 🥴

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
She’s deleted that comment someone said “sorry did you say you don’t have time to go to a salon”. What a fucking snowflake. She’s got 3.1m followers and barely has any comments on her posts, she has so little that she can actually go through and delete them.

Reactions: 44

5v3nj4

She's just beyond pathetic. There must be a German or Japanese word that encompasses someone who is so beyond delusional and sad that seeing her elicits actual feelings of embarrassment in people.
Lurker from Germany here. It's called "Fremdscham" (noun) or "fremdschämen" (verb), the feeling of embarrassment from observing the embarrassing actions of another person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh I think Tanya always thought big re her acting. There was that wierd time a few years ago when she and Jim thought they were going to take LA by storm. Always over there in their upmarket gifted Air bnb (not called that but can't remember the name). Tanya off to auditions and learning scripts (casually mentioning in interviews how she was dividing her time between London and LA. I'm sure she even hinted at a permanent move once or twice). Jim always off to brunch with film execs for possible options on his screenplays - 'really productive meeting guys. Sorry I can't say too much but yes they were super interested. Exciting times'.
And not one thing came to fruition for either of them for all that grafting. I don't include cheese girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bbk2me

Does she just spend all her time looking for places to follow on Instagram fishing around for a free stay? 🙄 Book your own damn trip, Tanya.

I'm so sick of influencer culture in general and truly wish it was dead and gone. I wish businesses would gift things to regular, everyday people who can't afford to treat themselves. It's sickening and become so completely uninspiring to see influencers who can afford to buy the bag or book the trip or whatever, given yet another *gifted thing. 🙄 Yawn.

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Just checking in to reignite the Martha debate. Where is she? #GoneButNeverForgotten

• Haha
  • Sad

bbk2me

WfXNNWZ.jpg

The weird hand 'pose' and placement. The scouse block brows that belong in 2016. The cring-y open mouth and tongue behind the teeth attempting to be seductive. Those fingers that, erm, well, that frankly should never display rings. There is nothing model-esque about Tanya so she just always looks funny trying to mimic one and just comes off like an awkward oaf. More:

blArQEA.jpg

rRmSDVt.jpg

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kalechips

VIP Member
From that 2018 article: “Sometimes I don’t even want my dog, Martha, with me.” These days, for “sometimes”, replace “always”…. #wheresmartha
Maybe I'm overreacting but...I love my alone time more than anything but that never includes time away from my dog. I would bring him literally everywhere with me if I could. That quote with the picture above suddenly makes her look like a sociopath with a thousand yard stare.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Oppo? Never heard of it, so just glanced and the invite seems so random. To fall off the liquor and beauty brands PR lists when she's in that category. Yikes. And, she took Kate. 😂 I bet if her boyfriend was a charming, tall, good looking guy, she would die to show him off and bring him out. If he's not there because he chose not to go because he's a pRiVaTe pErSon, then he should just get over himself. Tanya's not some famous A-list celebrity who's heavy in the public eye (she's not in the public eye at all) and has fans and paparazzi after them trying to pry in their personal life. 🙄

Oof. Looking haggard.

ishAql2.jpg

Even smiling, she looks terribly awkward. Self-conscious, unsure of herself, unconfident:

TRDOFeg.jpg

TZhCsVa.jpg

5GGv1gQ.jpg
I think she looks nice in these photos actually!

Reactions: 39