Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Pundertaker for the thread title!

Last thread:
Doesn't seem to be a lot going on with Tanya. Random advertising partnerships - Hellmans? Mattresses? All very on brand šŸ¤­
We are seeing a few more glimpses of her new squeeze.

(Anyone else feel free to provide recaps - I genuinely have forgotten what she has been doing šŸ˜‚).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After savoring hellmans tuna melt, bring your LV shades and jump on the sofa for some home removal hair šŸ„“
her profile is like the annoying youtube ads that you skip to watch real interesting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Love how i can catch a comment before she deletes itšŸ˜‚our girl is so busy these days she has no time for anything. I was on youtube yesterday watching the videos she still has on there from her trips in paris where her team is getting her hair and make up and clothes and i thought to myself even though they send her something here and there I dont think she will ever be able to go back to those days of having her own glam squad

And another ad! Must be very short of money?
Maybe shes saving up for a trip to the states she hasnt been since covidšŸ§

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
TL;DR submission:ā€Øā€Ø

If you can believe it, girl has done LESS acting than last time we checked in

Still got the same unidentified boyf that she occasionally posts stories of, albeit shielding his face

So desperate for engagement that she regularly pulls the olā€™ ā€œPlace an IG grid image to the most far right of the IG story frame so people accidentally tap it to reveal the ā€˜See postā€™ optionā€

Ermā€¦

Advertises mattresses, mayonnaise, and literally ANYTHING companies throw at her

ā€¦

Errrā€¦

Welp, I think thatā€™s it *shrug*

Oh! Jim and Sarah still engaged and pregnant, everyone still pretending Martha never existed/her disappearance remains unexplained

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s deleted that comment someone said ā€œsorry did you say you donā€™t have time to go to a salonā€. What a bleeping snowflake. Sheā€™s got 3.1m followers and barely has any comments on her posts, she has so little that she can actually go through and delete them.

Reactions: 44
Sheā€™s deleted that comment someone said ā€œsorry did you say you donā€™t have time to go to a salonā€. What a bleeping snowflake. Sheā€™s got 3.1m followers and barely has any comments on her posts, she has so little that she can actually go through and delete them.
Bet she also blocked the person who made the comment. It's zero tolerance for any criticism, with Tanya. No wonder she's such a tit actress.

Reactions: 30
Itā€™s been said over and over again but she HAS to be buying bots/followers? No way this is genuine growth given how unbelievably dull, repetitive and uncreative her content is.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Hence the mayo ad. Those followers will not buy themselves šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I'm waiting for some carpet cleaning product or can of chicken broth ad next that she will convince us she is using since always.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many random ads, it's insane. You can tell she doesn't have the option to be selective - she's just taking whatever company will offer her something at this point. Imagine your peers getting deals with good brands and putting out exclusive collaborations while you have to sell cheap mattresses and mayonnaise.

I would be so mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
3 million followers and 10 comments under the most recent picture, brands have to be blind to not see that something is up

• Haha
Reactions: 47
3 million followers and 10 comments under the most recent picture, brands have to be blind to not see that something is up
Very odd how often this happens

Someone in the marketing team is just looking at follower count when engagement count is what's important

Reactions: 17
I'm here from the viral Tiktok going around of her

Its actually hilarious.

I've never warmed to her, years and years ago (like when I was a different human šŸ˜‚) I used to watch Zoe Sugg and never like Taaarrrrrnnnn. There was always "something".

I completely forgot about her exsistence until that Tiktok popped up of her and I was deceased at it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. It's all over on a few different accounts now so if you go to TT and look up #TanyaBurr it should come up.

Reactions: 24
I'm here from the viral Tiktok going around of her

Its actually hilarious.

I've never warmed to her, years and years ago (like when I was a different human šŸ˜‚) I used to watch Zoe Sugg and never like Taaarrrrrnnnn. There was always "something".

I completely forgot about her exsistence until that Tiktok popped up of her and I was deceased at it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. It's all over on a few different accounts now so if you go to TT and look up #TanyaBurr it should come up.
bleeping Tarrrrrn. Where did they get that from Tanya? Although I'd be jealous my siblings had nice names and mine was awful lol

Reactions: 3
bleeping Tarrrrrn. Where did they get that from Tanya? Although I'd be jealous my siblings had nice names and mine was awful lol
I feel like Tarn is just a natural deformation of Tan in the British accent Zoe has, for example.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.