Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a

nd haven't they both blocked words like "martha" and "dog" from their comments?
No, I’ve commented on Tanyas last three pics „Where is Martha“ and I’m not blocked and the comments are still there, after two days. At least I can see them? 🤔

Reactions: 2
No, I’ve commented on Tanyas last three pics „Where is Martha“ and I’m not blocked and the comments are still there, after two days. At least I can see them? 🤔
Hi I can’t see your comment. She might be using the function that allows you to still see your comment but everyone else can’t.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hi I can’t see your comment. She might be using the function that allows you to still see your comment but everyone else can’t.
Yeah same! I noticed on one recent photo it says there’s 20 comments, but then when I actually go in to read them, there’s only 15...

Reactions: 4
He's like 'don't forget me Tanya'. It comes across to me like he wanted to move on but he doesn't want her to. Like I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you.
**narcissist**
I always thought this about him. The way he treated her & took the mick out of her to elevate himself. I’m sure in true narc fashion he just discarded her. I find it so insane that he got engaged 4 months after he split from Tanya. Hoovering mode in full swing until he needs to discard the new one.
I’m glad Tanya isn’t with him anymore. It would be really great if she got back to herself again.
I’m sure her self esteem took a big hit & she probably didn’t really know who she was seperate to being Jim’s wife.
As much as her new persona winds me up I hope she will get back to herself again

• Heart
Reactions: 27
**narcissist**
I always thought this about him. The way he treated her & took the mick out of her to elevate himself. I’m sure in true narc fashion he just discarded her. I find it so insane that he got engaged 4 months after he split from Tanya. Hoovering mode in full swing until he needs to discard the new one.
I’m glad Tanya isn’t with him anymore. It would be really great if she got back to herself again.
I’m sure her self esteem took a big hit & she probably didn’t really know who she was seperate to being Jim’s wife.
As much as her new persona winds me up I hope she will get back to herself again
4 months? they announced the divorce in march 2019 and he proposed to sarah in july 2020?

Reactions: 6
Just watched Hadassah's new ish video "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO JIM & TANYA?" and she said that it has been confirmed that Martha is safe??? Did I miss something
I have a feeling that haddassah has been in contact with Tanya and hence she is giving this strange explanation which doesn’t add up at all . We all know it’s a lie as there’s been no such confirmation lol

It seems he only makes an appearance when she needs to up her insta engagement. The way it’s going she’s going to be so desperate for ‘likes’ and ad revenue she’ll soon be posting hairy dick pics!
Unless tanya herself exposed her own hairy dick I wont be checking her page out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did TanTan not get her magic deodorant personalised? Must be planning on regifting it, maybe to hairy arms man? He might be able to clarify whether the deodorant works well on hairy pits.
This Black Friday weekend has ensured I will never by a Wild deodorant, an Emma mattress or a Desenio print, after seeing some of the knobheads they pay to endorse their products.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hadassah has 100% been in contact with her. I said on here months ago that I might message Hadassah to see if she'd do a video about Martha. So I sent her a DM and told her the whole situation, I told her to come and look at this thread (this was around the time when the thread was ALL about Martha too). I also told her about the comment Sarah made. She was shocked and said she'd look into it all and might make a video about it. Then I heard nothing. She went silent. It was almost as if Tanya saw me on here saying I'd messaged Hadassah, and contacted her. Hhmmm

• Wow
Does Tanya either need some Xmas money/money to buy an extra role in a film or has she realised her engagement is falling that badly?!

The amount of mediocre/shady #ads and posing photos she has churned out this week on insta 😵.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I wonder if her secret partner is Italian or at least part Italian. I am saying that just because I am originally Italian and noticed that she has been showing on IG some pastas etc and the spelling is always accurate (as an Italian you will often spot this as most of the times there will be small mistakes)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her secret partner is Italian or at least part Italian. I am saying that just because I am originally Italian and noticed that she has been showing on IG some pastas etc and the spelling is always accurate (as an Italian you will often spot this as most of the times there will be small mistakes)
She probably googled it and copy and pasted 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Maybe but i noticed her getting things spelt consistently right which is unusual. Plus he is hairy and slightly darker skinned. 🤣 99.9% I am off track though

Reactions: 3
**narcissist**
Are we following the same Tanya? The one who quit her entire YouTube career because she saw herself as the next Hollywood actress, Tanya?

Like she was a caged woman who only knew how to be Jim's wife and then he discarded her. 😂 Spare me. The woman is completely self-absorbed and prioritized her "dreams" before anything. I'd even argue that was the catalyst for the split- the fact that she was so set on achieving 'bigger and better' things and boring old Jim and kids no longer fit in the picture.

Funny how people always bring up Jim moving on quickly but completely ignore the whole Rhys thing that Tanya had going on with him for months while she and Jim were still together.

Tanya's a lost and empty soul for sure but that's of her own choosing, deliberately trying to be someone she's not. She's not and never will be the cool, edgy actress she so badly wants to be, and she has no self-esteem because her influencer career is dying right before her and she's not off filming movies alongside A-listers like she deluded herself into believing would be her current reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are we following the same Tanya? The one who quit her entire YouTube career because she saw herself as the next Hollywood actress, Tanya?

Like she was a caged woman who only knew how to be Jim's wife and then he discarded her. 😂 Spare me. The woman is completely self-absorbed and prioritized her "dreams" before anything. I'd even argue that was the catalyst for the split- the fact that she was so set on achieving 'bigger and better' things and boring old Jim and kids no longer fit in the picture.

Funny how people always bring up Jim moving on quickly but completely ignore the whole Rhys thing that Tanya had going on with him for months while she and Jim were still together.

Tanya's a lost and empty soul for sure but that's of her own choosing, deliberately trying to be someone she's not. She's not and never will be the cool, edgy actress she so badly wants to be, and she has no self-esteem because her influencer career is dying right before her and she's not off filming movies alongside A-listers like she deluded herself into believing would be her current reality.
yup the same Tanya Burr. I suppose we can’t all have the same opinions. It would make for a very boring world to live in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

wait, what was the Rhys thing? I missed this 👀

Reactions: 2
wait, what was the Rhys thing? I missed this 👀
It's on the other site more in depth, and it's just speculation of course, but basically Tanya would flirt with him at times like literally on camera in Instagram lives and Stories. For instance, when she got her hair done for the first time (blonde), she went to his workplace immediately after and basically paraded around him like a schoolgirl. When she'd get home from a trip, he was at her house within minutes. She stayed in Singapore with him and his girlfriend while Jim flew back home alone. I'm assuming she did the inviting and probably even footed the bill as he's a struggling actor who works at Barry's Bootcamp so not sure how he could afford stays at luxury resorts. They went places together without Jim. If I remember correctly, she had a picture with him in a frame on her bookshelves in her living room. In one Q&A which has now been privated, she was asked what her favorite spots in London are which the person I'm sure meant restaurants, bars, shops, but Tanya's answer? She talked about walking home with a friend (Rhys) in Shoreditch after a movie premiere, how it was nighttime and the weather was perfect, details that aren't at all related to the question, like she was describing some damn date she went on. She had a girl's night out and got smashed posting Stories really feeling herself like she was trying to get someone's attention... and it wasn't Jim's, obviously.

And then it all just stopped. Suddenly and abruptly. If they were always just friends, wouldn't they have been hanging out here and there still? The fact that her life was so Rhys-centered for however many months after they did the play together, to absolutely nothing just screams, to me at least, that there was something weird going on. Maybe not an outright affair, but perhaps she liked him and then things got weird and awkward or he rejected her and they went their separate ways.

So the Rhys talk got me scrolling back through Tanya's Instagram to around that time and Y'ALL. She's deleted at least two photos with him and just left up the strictly work-related play ones. 👀

She deleted this one from August 2018:

And this one:

That cements for me that something suspicious definitely occurred between them, more than just friends who drifted apart. It's like an ex situation where you delete him off your social media. 😲

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.