Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Tanya insist on telling everyone that her pots are in the dishwasher. Mazel tov you have a dish washer and what 🤷🏻‍♀️
Re the Table scape… she loves being extra. No love you’re an extra three tables capes away from Taco bellend having you sectioned.

Reactions: 13
Never change Tan! She truly is the gift that keeps on giving. She’s really pulled this one out of the bag for us Tattlers, vive la chimptanzi! 🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Tanya insist on telling everyone that her pots are in the dishwasher. Mazel tov you have a dish washer and what 🤷🏻‍♀️
Re the Table scape… she loves being extra. No love you’re an extra three tables capes away from Taco bellend having you sectioned.
Yep and also she announces as soon as she’s eaten she’s gone to bed, to get cosy! 🤢 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And just as I said how boring they are, Tash tried to jump on the ‘tablescape’ thing with a cheap bottle of plonk theme but extra themequeencunt Tan actually beats her by putting a fish tank toy and rubber spiders on her table. You honestly couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t happen often, but I am bleeping speechless at the fish tank castle.

Seriously, tic tac if you read here - please question the moron you are engaged to!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roaring laughing at the castle tablescape complete with miniature Welsh flag. Surely Taco doesn’t take all this seriously? Does he allow her to spend money on complete and utter shite a few weeks before Christmas and when his sports car is held together with gaffer tape! 🤣😂 Think Tanya has her priorities all wrong…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But half-hearted from Tran. If she’s going to theme ‘ I’m a Celebrity’, why on earth has she done a (Aunt Bessie’s) roast?!
She needs to be serving insects or offal or failing that, even rice and beans.
Theme queen she is not, but extra pitiful, she js.

Reactions: 5
Tan rightly needs to be ripped apart for the castle. But also that serve yourself roast. There is two of them. Twice as easy to lob two dinners onto plates without all that faff not to mention extra washing up to put into her dishwasher (she has a dishwasher just in case anyone missed the memo). Three sauces/condiments too seems a tad extra☺☺ too for two. I'm all for pushing the boat (gravy or otherwise) if you are entertaining but if it's just the two of them what's wrong with a bit of gravy and leave it at that. Maybe I'm just an uncultured peasant 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is Trash on about jumper dress season? They don’t look like jumper dresses unless you’re a bleeping hobbit, and they look like shite quality too. I’ve got hives just looking at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But half-hearted from Tran. If she’s going to theme ‘ I’m a Celebrity’, why on earth has she done a (Aunt Bessie’s) roast?!
She needs to be serving insects or offal or failing that, even rice and beans.
Theme queen she is not, but extra pitiful, she js.
More people commenting saying they couldn’t/wouldn’t do it. I hope you feel guilty as hell
Whre is this posted?

Reactions: 1
Tan rightly needs to be ripped apart for the castle. But also that serve yourself roast. There is two of them. Twice as easy to lob two dinners onto plates without all that faff not to mention extra washing up to put into her dishwasher (she has a dishwasher just in case anyone missed the memo). Three sauces/condiments too seems a tad extra☺☺ too for two. I'm all for pushing the boat (gravy or otherwise) if you are entertaining but if it's just the two of them what's wrong with a bit of gravy and leave it at that. Maybe I'm just an uncultured peasant 🤷🏻‍♀️
But then she couldn’t show off her Emma bridgewater

Reactions: 3
I very much doubt that the stupid moron would know what you meant if you wished her Mazel Tov! She has no cultural awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.