Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeAF

But after Halloween it’ll be all “festive” “cosy” and “griswolds Christmas vacation” 🙄😂
Aww they can just fuck off with the Griswold bollocks. Tran even has the moose eggnog glasses and Trash always digs out something plaid just to proove she’s themed and festive. Bore off.

Seasons as per Trash and Tran:
1 Jan to 14 Feb - Haggis and a tartan table runner and pictures of Scottish shortbread. Chop sticks generally positioned to offend, anything vaguely oriental looking from Wing Yip. Chinese fakeaways. Hearts, red roses, pink fizz that never gets opened or drunk
14 Feb to 30 April - tulips, daffodils, errthing yellow, mini eggs and pancake tossing on the grimy hob with the grout that still hasn’t been cleaned
30 April to 1 September - Tiki bar, animal print everything for the al fresco dining. Braais! Light up cacti lights and the LazySpa that we don’t think Tran actually owns
1 September to 31 October - Halloween
31 October to 25 December - Christmas
25 December to 31 December - New Year
AND REPEAT…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Tabby23

My husband is forever insisting I gorge on a dozen profiteroles, custard tarts, meringues and cream to watch a TV show. Even when I say “no no, let’s not bother” he will INSIST and off he pops to Waitrose to buy them. Honestly, happens ALL THE TIME. 🤨🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Nayalove96

VIP Member
A separate Mac n cheese because her daughter didn’t want olives? I’m sure it was so difficult to pick off those 2 olive slices 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maggie28

VIP Member
I can’t wait to have my family over, last year was horrible. So many families couldn’t get together.
I will decorate but more than anything I will just be glad to have family with me.
We all know what her day will be like, bucks fizz on the F&M hamper, followed by her awful Christmas dinner. Then Turkey sandwich’s, photo on onslow with his apron on.
Over the top expensive gifts, she has got for the family. Probably on credit. Yet no family coming over, because they all hate each other.
They don’t know how lucky they are, most people are stressing about higher living costs and these idiots are having dick measuring competitions. Seeing who can spend the most.
I really don’t get how they afford it. Maybe they are on only fans 😆😆😆😆
I just finished my phone contract and went to sim only, I couldn’t give shit what phone I have. I am 48 not 18, it’s not important to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She does live in a village 🤷‍♀️
thanks for clarifying. Hey you like a lot of posts on here in favour of Tash and the ones taking this piss out of Tan. You also went to the effort to prove me wrong… I couldn’t even remember the ‘village’ Tash lives In and I’ve been following this thread since the beginning… Trash, is that you?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Tash fancied a new I watch, she didn’t need a new one, in fact she didn’t need one full stop. Tash and Tan are everything that is wrong with our planet. The climate change, the poverty. I could weep every time I leave work thinking about the children Who have left my classroom to go home to nothing and no one. Instead of buying that new watch, how nice would it have been to donate the money to the local food bank, or the local school or the local youth club. But no, Tash must have the latest gadget to show off and Tan must get the latest piece of shitty EB to snap for the gram and be shoved in her groaning cupboard. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Maggie28

VIP Member
Jesus Christ!! it’s gonna be the battle of carrier bags photographed in the boot!
Who had what from McDonald’s and costa Christmas menu!
Then home and cosy, wine poured, memories made!
Fuck off the pair of you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Maggie28

VIP Member
So someone who works part time, spends an obscene amount of money on food each week. Buys more crap than anyone I have ever met, can afford a watch that’s around £400 a month before Christmas. I must be doing something so wrong, I don’t understand why she doesn’t spend that money on wallpapering her bedroom one wallpaper, or even paint her yellow wood work. Buy the new carpets she said she can’t afford, buy something that actually cleans her hob properly.
Maybe sort out her kitchen that is anything but kitchen inspo. It’s actually embarrassing that a grown arsed woman thinks that her followers are bothered by her fucking watch.
Especially when everything is more expensive and bills are more than this time last year.
They are anything but influential, they make me sick with they way they are. Pair of uncultured tarts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Friyay off Christmas shopping....can see it now. Morning post -Costa festive cup in the car/shopping outfit. Afternoon -lunch time/foody time. Ending up with a finale Christmas shopping post of the car boot full of xmas shopping bags. #boring!!!!

Takeaway that evening...off plan...... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19