Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash saying there’s a chill in the air - maybe if she got inside her house rather than standing outside the front door in the cold to take piccies of her festive hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£43 for that Percy pig bouquet!!!
I really don’t understand her constant need for attention.
All a bit premature, Xmas pizzas. duck sake it’s still November!

Reactions: 14
Friyay off Christmas shopping....can see it now. Morning post -Costa festive cup in the car/shopping outfit. Afternoon -lunch time/foody time. Ending up with a finale Christmas shopping post of the car boot full of xmas shopping bags. #boring!!!!

Takeaway that evening...off plan...... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who doesn't find this kind of thing sweet?!? I would actually prefer not to receive flowers at my place of work!
I would hate it, people do it at my work on Valentines day all the time and it makes me cringe

I looked back on Tash page and she started buying her winter spiced festive shite and posting about it on 8th September. I have zero decorations up yet and have bought maybe half my gifts so far

• Heart
Reactions: 7
£43 for that Percy pig bouquet!!!
I really don’t understand her constant need for attention.
All a bit premature, Xmas pizzas. duck sake it’s still November!
I just don't understand liking and wanting all this junk! If (and that's IF any of these are actually gifted) my partner was continually throwing away money on chocolate, flowers, and other disposable items I'd tell him to stop! Save it for something properly nice or more meaningful. But then I guess she might not have something to post on Instagram everyday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.