Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanzi really fucks me off, walk along the beach- where are your bleeping dogs? They would have enjoyed a walk along the beach! And who the duck puts wellies on their bed? Dirty witch 🤢
I’m hungover and extra sweary today but she honestly boils my piss with them poor dogs!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tanzi really fucks me off, walk along the beach- where are your bleeping dogs? They would have enjoyed a walk along the beach! And who the duck puts wellies on their bed? Dirty witch 🤢
I’m hungover and extra sweary today but she honestly boils my piss with them poor dogs!
I am hungover too, that breakfast does look good.
But I took my dogs out this morning, like any dog owner would. I don’t just open my back door and let them wee.
My boots are in a cupboard not on my bed. She clearly doesn’t wear them to walk her poor dogs. bleeping crap dog owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tan, you read here, that’s clear. You are an embarrassment!!! It’s not even the end of November you sad sack!
The boasting is boring, the filtered photos are boring, the fake H2B comments are boring, we know it’s you. The only funny thing is this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tans exciting plan for the day is choosing a Christmas tree!

Someone I know is at the same place today choosing theirs!

Didn’t she try and get freebies here last year?

She’s the worst dog owner! She could have taken them out today! I’m just back from walking mine, like I do EVERY DAY!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did she not take the dogs? My dogs love days out like that? Really hoping she comes here and rants as she did last year like the crazy cow she is 😂😂😂. Come on Tran, don’t let us down it could be a new Christmas tradition 🤣🤣 #suchfun #giggles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tan, you read here, that’s clear. You are an embarrassment!!! It’s not even the end of November you sad sack!
The boasting is boring, the filtered photos are boring, the fake H2B comments are boring, we know it’s you. The only funny thing is this thread.
I honestly would have unfollowed both of them a year or so ago if it wasn’t for this thread, I love it, it’s my favourite one on Tattle but these two are so boring it’s unreal

Tans exciting plan for the day is choosing a Christmas tree!

Someone I know is at the same place today choosing theirs!

Didn’t she try and get freebies here last year?

She’s the worst dog owner! She could have taken them out today! I’m just back from walking mine, like I do EVERY DAY!
Eww that bloody face “look at me buying my overpriced Christmas tree you poor peasants”

I don’t even know the woman, but can’t stand her and her smugness 😬

Yes do come on here Tanzi and have one of your rants and tell us dog owners how we do it all wrong!? 🙄

I have a small dog and every opportunity I take him out with me, he’s a part of our family and needs proper walking, he’s even been to a footie match this morning 🤣 All these places she goes to that would be dog friendly and they never go 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see the cunter wellies have finally had an outing
The photo Tasha posted when they done the Pooh walk it looked like Tan was wearing them in it even though she showed different boots for that days outfit, but that makes it even worse as she had them sitting on her bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who the duck decorated a table scape coloured coded tit storm like that over a 6 quid bottle of plonk 😂😂

Trasha, that’s who.

Reactions: 7
Who the duck decorated a table scape coloured coded tit storm like that over a 6 quid bottle of plonk 😂😂

Trasha, that’s who.
I see this and raise you Tanyas table scape tonight… a model of a bleeping castle… 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Oh. My. God. What an absolute sad duck. This is worse than flat cap breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came straight here when I saw the castle. I’m genuinely concerned about her mental well-being!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just this? Really? A castle, plastic bugs and a 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😳 on your dining table!
No way!!!!!!
I am a tattler get me out of here!
tit, she really is a a sad witch 😆

There is being extra Tan and there is being a bleep.
You are being a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Came straight here when I saw the castle. I’m genuinely concerned about her mental well-being!!
Especially given as her alter ego No3with3 comments on bloody everything she posts these days 😂😂. What a bleeping fruit loop🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.