Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JoJo81 for the thread title suggestion.
So….
46 threads later and they’re both still arseholes.

Tan pretended to be ill for sympathy, she also claimed to work 50+ hours a week! We don’t believe her.
She is still spending money like it’s going out of fashion and already has 2 expensive advent calendars - however her children are leaving home as soon as possible!
She has a German guest this week so of course greeted them with McDonald’s and an Emma Bridgewater tray that she insisted they give her as a gift.
Taco’s balls remain MIA
The dogs still haven’t been walked
Tasha has gone on even more ridiculous than usual, her house resembles my local pound shop with all the Halloween shite chucked about.
Dips the hamster sadly passed to be replaced by a rat looking thing that I can’t remember the name of but Tasha has taken to cuddling - to be fair her house is that bogging and she’s that dim it could be an actual rat!
She still hasn’t cleaned her grout
Liv now works more hours than her and appears to have a much better work ethic!
Tasha seems to have taken to buying mattresses, they are always amazing when she buys/is gifted them but only lasts a year before a new one lands.
She somehow hasn’t seen every single film but must be close?

They met up but we sadly weren’t privy to any shenanigans, if we all ask Santa nicely mafollow each other again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Please add anything I’ve missed…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Every year 🗑 and Tanzi, get the spooky bread, crumpets and whatever else the supermarkets are peddling that’s Halloween related. It’s so boring now, to keep sharing the same things year in, year out 🥱

Why did Tanzi spend £20 on those chocolates when she doesn’t have a sweet tooth, and she bought some for a present! £40 on 2 boxes of chocolates!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So wasteful to always be making fake aways in disposable tubs and things, one of the top things that annoy me about them.

Can you imagine visiting someone in another country and them making your country a theme, I'd not go back lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @JoJo81 for the thread title suggestion.
So….
46 threads later and they’re both still arseholes.

Tan pretended to be ill for sympathy, she also claimed to work 50+ hours a week! We don’t believe her.
She is still spending money like it’s going out of fashion and already has 2 expensive advent calendars - however her children are leaving home as soon as possible!
She has a German guest this week so of course greeted them with McDonald’s and an Emma Bridgewater tray that she insisted they give her as a gift.
Taco’s balls remain MIA
The dogs still haven’t been walked
Tasha has gone on even more ridiculous than usual, her house resembles my local pound shop with all the Halloween shite chucked about.
Dips the hamster sadly passed to be replaced by a rat looking thing that I can’t remember the name of but Tasha has taken to cuddling - to be fair her house is that bogging and she’s that dim it could be an actual rat!
She still hasn’t cleaned her grout
Liv now works more hours than her and appears to have a much better work ethic!
Tasha seems to have taken to buying mattresses, they are always amazing when she buys/is gifted them but only lasts a year before a new one lands.
She somehow hasn’t seen every single film but must be close?

They met up but we sadly weren’t privy to any shenanigans, if we all ask Santa nicely mafollow each other again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Please add anything I’ve missed…..
Brilliant recap, thank you for doing a new thread.
I don’t think I have ever in my life met anyone who watches as many films. She never watches a tit tv show, she never eats anything that was tit.
As for wank face Tan, my local M&S had loads of the Halloween tins, that she was wetting her large Victoria secret knickers over.
She will walk those dogs when she has something new to show off and not a moment before! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
4A0FFCE2-B7D7-4F9F-BEE4-D0244CCB41A1.jpeg

Oh duck off Tanzi, if anyone was giggling around the table it was at you, a nearly 50 year old woman stood on a chair taking pictures of panda buns! I’m mortified for her poor daughter, I hope her and her guest were at Badgers for the night for some normality!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm weird but when I use to have my boyfriend over we NEVER sat with my family at dinner 🤣🤣 not a bleeping hoping hell as they would embarrass the life out of me

Reactions: 12
Those itsu bits from Tesco are grim. Apologies to anyone who likes them but the are not ‘so good’ Billy bull shitter Tanya. They are nothing like the real deal, she’s full of tit and just shows how uncultured she is. They are ok for a quick side mid week but they are over priced, over soggy pieces of crap.

Reactions: 10
Aside from the fact Tan is fine with a random guy in her house this week, I hope she is allowing her daughter some time alone so they can talk. She could have easily made that dinner just for them two while her and taco sit in the living room or something. Wonder if they’ll visit the badger burrow

Reactions: 9
Did no one notice that Tash had no dinner last night? Do you think she's been banned from the kitchen after putting cake sprinkles on pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s the traditional German meal are you lying tanzi ? Maybe they are cooking it for her daughters dad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s the traditional German meal are you lying tanzi ? Maybe they are cooking it for her daughters dad
Maybe he refused to let her photograph it because he’s a normal person and thinks she’s fuckin weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh to be in Trash’s ‘Pumpkin Spice and everything nice’ world, where you get excited over a free Glade set from Wilko. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
862A9B15-448D-498C-B503-788618B9F7D3.jpeg

Only Tasha could use #supportsmallbusinesses on an ad for Glade and Wilko’s. Yep Tash those multi-million if not billion pound companies are of course small businesses 👏🏻👏🏻
And Tanzi toasting to herself? Crack on love, it’s not like anybody else is going to raise a glass to you is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.