Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she still calling Taco H2B, (always makes me think of a pencil!) when there’s still been no wedding and no mention of one either. Every time she writes it, it only serves to highlight how she’s STILL not a Trashford.
It’s embarrassing how deluded she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tan must read here, as it wasn’t long ago people said on here how she doesn’t give to charity. She’s got a wreath making kit and the proceeds go to charity!

Reactions: 10
Tan must read here, as it wasn’t long ago people said on here how she doesn’t give to charity. She’s got a wreath making kit and the proceeds go to charity!
... But she has to get something out of it.. Ffs

Reactions: 7
... But she has to get something out of it.. Ffs
Yep, we can all buy a desirable product with a small donation included/hidden in the cost, but what about giving her time (now she now longer has ‘kiddies’ and has to resort to filling her days with ridiculous, ugly ‘tablescapes’) or actually supporting charities (holds out faint hope now that she might read this a give a significant wedge of that humongous pile of cash she is obviously sitting on to Children in Need tonight 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why’s she still calling Taco H2B, (always makes me think of a pencil!) when there’s still been no wedding and no mention of one either. Every time she writes it, it only serves to highlight how she’s STILL not a Trashford.
It’s embarrassing how deluded she is.
It's so cringe. Surely for a middle aged couple if you want to marry you just do it, why wait for years? And even then H2B is so juvenile compared to saying simply fiance or partner until the marriage.

Reactions: 7
Has Tash actually got three loaves of bread 🥴
She’ll freeze them and bring them out, she couldn’t possible show her Christmas breakfast with non Christmas packaging. No one cares her rank husband won some shortbread biscuits!!

Reactions: 12
“Wifeee points!?”

Grow a back bone woman or failing that just get a bleeping life!!!!!

Ugh, am beyond done with Trasha it’s not even funny anymore its just sad.

Reactions: 13
So a few days ago tasha was talking about going to Neptune as one of her "ladies" candles from there smell amazing, now tanzi is cracking out the Neptune candles. I'm embarrassed for them both

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the diet’s going well tash; eating out then a ready meal. Why did she buy noodles when the meal for 2 included rice?

How this woman puts away what she does, meals, beige food, snacks, “treaties” sodas and alcohol and remains standing I can’t understand. She must be pre diabetic at the very least

• Heart
I see the diet’s going well tash; eating out then a ready meal. Why did she buy noodles when the meal for 2 included rice?

How this woman puts away what she does, meals, beige food, snacks, “treaties” sodas and alcohol and remains standing I can’t understand. She must be pre diabetic at the very least
I started my diet the same time as Tash, it’s slow and steady as I want to be sustainable rather than loose it quickly and pile it all back on. I’m 18 lbs down and have gone down a dress size, no doubt she’ll eat her body weight over Christmas and then start some new stupid fad in the spring (yellow sofa cushions) months 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clearly I was not fully awake no idea what coents means 😂
You may wanna get a PCR test done, sounds like you have Trashavirus 😆

Ball is in Tan’s court to have real friends over!
Watch out Tan’s co-workers and neighbours, you’ll be getting an invite round to shoebox towers any day now!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.