Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand liking and wanting all this junk! If (and that's IF any of these are actually gifted) my partner was continually throwing away money on chocolate, flowers, and other disposable items I'd tell him to stop! Save it for something properly nice or more meaningful. But then I guess she might not have something to post on Instagram everyday.
Thats £43 not going in the wedding fund.
Which I find odd she doesn’t ever mention. She mentions everything else. But not her wedding. Maybe that’s because she is still married to her ex. And won’t pay the money to get divorced.
Sad really, she could be marrying the man of her dreams. Sadly she is marrying Taco. The man who will put up with her bullshit.

Reactions: 9
I would be absolutely mortified, it’s just so showy and braggy.
I think it’s even worse when they work together. It’s not like an ‘I’ve missed you etc’ treat. Its like they are trying to prove they are in love etc so it’s for everyone else rather than themselves.
Me and my partner used to work together and we used to avoid each other at work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Trash saying there’s a chill in the air - maybe if she got inside her house rather than standing outside the front door in the cold to take piccies of her festive hallway.
I came here to say this too 😂

Reactions: 4
I bet she got the flowers on bloody PayPal credit! Also, the vase wasn’t included as per the fine print. What car garage has a vase waiting for flowers to be delivered?
A ‘so extra’ one obviously- she wants to put as much effort into her job as she does telling blatant lies and her work life may become a lot better…

Reactions: 7
Why does dim Tash think this is insta worthy. I can go into next and look at this myself I don’t need her clicking her phone every 2 seconds and uploading it to remind me shops have Xmas tit in! God she’s dull. Wish she’d go drown herself in something in a festive cup.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aha so she took a vase to work in anticipation of 'surprise' flowers that she ordered for herself what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our Tran just gets worse and worse 🙈. Serve yourself roast for two people 🤦‍♀️ Talk about pointless washing up! Then flowers to work - did she arrange them on their time?? I would be bleeping raging if I was her line manager. And I think those bidet things are meant to have a ceramic ladle/spoon thing through the hole, well at least they did when I was served a bisque in one at a nice restaurant. All her bleeping tableware and she can’t even use the correct receptacle for a pasta dish 😂😂😂😂

And as for Trash thinking she’s the official photograper and marketing director for Next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ FFS. I have no words!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Them flowers are ridiculously overpriced but that’s Tan all over isn’t it? Thinks because something is expensive it’s nice, they’re nought ower love!
Tasha needs a proper job or a hobby anything to fill her time! And she’s now got Olivia in on the act, printing a bloody list of their fave (about 30) Christmas films to watch. We all like a Christmas film but most of us are busy planning experiences to make memories not just sat on our arses watching 3 or 4 films a day 🤢

Trashes Christmas decor gives me a headache. I know we all have our own tastes but when did red and grey ever really go? It’s like she’s picked up all the tackiest bargain bin crap from pound land and dumped them in that living room. I’m not slating pound land btw lmfao I go there. And the warm white lights really don’t go with they red and grey either. And don’t get me started on that kitchen window sill sheeeesh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Come on trash. Show us a piccie of that awful pink teapot and cup set. Empty of course.
Show it tonight for bake-off if you hate tanya calling taco H2B

go on 😉

• Haha
Why does trash bags captions always look like she’s trying to hit her word count?🤣🤣 she rambles on like me when I’m trying to get an assignment done. Coming home to a Waitrose brown butter courvoisier vs cognac mince pie. Oh just a mince pie then? Daft witch

• Haha
God 🗑 life is so boring! Such a good line up of TV tonight! How she thinks she’s an influencer or that people aspire to her is beyond me!

Reactions: 6
Most people can’t watch a Christmas film everyday because most people are at work.
Tan doesn’t watch so much tv. She is far too busy ordering herself flowers.
Watch Tan now waffle on about her “50” hours a week… 💩

Is trash jumping on the EB bandwagon too ? Isn’t that extra tans thing ? I can’t look away …I want to…but I can’t 😩

• Haha
I bet she got the flowers on bloody PayPal credit! Also, the vase wasn’t included as per the fine print. What car garage has a vase waiting for flowers to be delivered?
Ready to arrange, so instead of working she’s been cutting and prepping flowers and putting them in the vase she probably brought in specially for the flowers SHE ordered. Tan love you arranged them tit too

• Heart
  • Haha
Is trash jumping on the EB bandwagon too ? Isn’t that extra tans thing ? I can’t look away …I want to…but I can’t 😩
If memory serves it was a gift from one of her “lay-dees”. In fact, if we scroll back far enough we might even discover it was the actual trigger for Tran’s obsession as she tore through the shoebox screaming at Taco that the Real Trashford had something nicer than the crappy Rae Dunne she used to collect 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If memory serves it was a gift from one of her “lay-dees”. In fact, if we scroll back far enough we might even discover it was in fact the actual trigger for Tran’s obsession as she tore through the shoebox screaming at Taco that the Real Trashford had something nicer than the crappy Rae Dunne she used to collect 😂😂😂
I think you could be right. She had a few bits but not like she does now. She has to go one further. Well Tan, I had a delivery today, of my Cornishware cups and cereal bowls. Much nicer than EB.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.