Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is forever insisting I gorge on a dozen profiteroles, custard tarts, meringues and cream to watch a TV show. Even when I say “no no, let’s not bother” he will INSIST and off he pops to Waitrose to buy them. Honestly, happens ALL THE TIME. 🤨🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s posh about the shepherds pie? I use root veg as mash when I’m trying to be healthy lol
Not exactly posh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
37D41468-7011-4BA6-9EA5-F17956E4154D.jpeg

And which twit is gonna spend a small fortune on this ridiculousness just ‘cause it contains the word posh?

• Haha
  • Sick
So the ginger one hashtags “Ilovecooking” when she’s eaten Hello Fresh all week and is going out for dinner tomorrow 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. She’s also hashtagged “haha” cos it’s so hilarious that she’s only just got round to planning her meals 🤷🏻‍♀️… What is funnier you thick, fat loser is your pathetic menu board is now nestling among 30+ million memes 😂. Worth it! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Looks like they’re going to Tranya’s for curry night on Saturday. After barely seeing each other for months, now all of a sudden they can’t get enough of each other.

Reactions: 6
Looks like they’re going to Tranya’s for curry night on Saturday. After barely seeing each other for months, now all of a sudden they can’t get enough of each other.
Wouldn’t tash have put family if they were going there? She’s put with friends

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a dig because Tan doesn’t have any friends. Yet Trasha rolls out friends. Maybe dippy is more friendly than Tan?

Reactions: 5
I wonder is tash ‘ladies ‘ mind that she’s posts their houses on her Instagram 🤔

Reactions: 5
Tan is so passive aggressive isn’t she?! Reminds me of when she came on here and went off on one about her Christmas tree, let me try and find it

Reactions: 7
Tan is so passive aggressive isn’t she?! Reminds me of when she came on here and went off on one about her Christmas tree, let me try and find it
She has had a little read on here hasn’t she? 😆
Yes Tan you do only get one life, and yours is bleeping boring. What the hell do her and Dickless Del talk about?
Maybe us lot? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly it cracks me up every time. Tan we don’t care that you have a Christmas cocktail so stop being so aggressive! I bet she put curry night on her planner to to copy Tash, just to make us talk about her more
1AF15076-9D7B-4308-9C40-D39BCAE40500.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly it cracks me up every time. Tan we don’t care that you have a Christmas cocktail so stop being so aggressive! I bet she put curry night on her planner to to copy Tash, just to make us talk about her moreView attachment 874209
Just wow! How chavvy rude and just downright nasty did she come across on that tree post.

I used to follow her and really thought she was nice and genuine but omg not anymore. Sounded so jealous in that old post.

How sad really that she has to live her life trying to one up her family and live it all with her phone in hand.

Maybe she needs to take a bit of her own advice and go and live that life without having to live it through her phone.

Reactions: 7
Let’s pretend we are with friends
What’s up with Taco’s hands? Maybe she should see someone, they’re all swollen. Sod having them hands touch you!!

Just wow! How chavvy rude and just downright nasty did she come across on that tree post.

I used to follow her and really thought she was nice and genuine but omg not anymore. Sounded so jealous in that old post.

How sad really that she has to live her life trying to one up her family and live it all with her phone in hand.

Maybe she needs to take a bit of her own advice and go and live that life without having to live it through her phone.
She really isn’t a nice person. Not once has she mentioned friends and I used to follow her years ago. There was even people on here from her work! Says it all really 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.