Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen of tablescapes Tan? Shame no one actually wants to sit round her table isn’t it? My table has my Grandmother’s wedding crystal cake stand from the 40s on it, there’s bananas on the stand this week, it’s not fancy or flash but it’s special to me and if I wanted I could have people join us to eat pretty much every night of the week. I’d rather have that than a fancy, pretentious tablescape (I even hate the bleeping word)
Ah I bet it’s stunning. And how lovely you get to look at it everyday. I hate that word too, it’s pretentious and wanky. Just like Tan.

Reactions: 7
Ah I bet it’s stunning. And how lovely you get to look at it everyday. I hate that word too, it’s pretentious and wanky. Just like Tan.
It’s beautiful, I have the butter dish and a plate that match it too it’s so very, very special, my Granny was my absolute favourite person and I love having her stuff so close.

Yes pretentious and wanky Tan and thick and wasteful Tash - both uncultured tarts 😂 there’s a thread title in the there somewhere 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is about Tranya and fire? Says she’s ‘obsessed’ with her table top fire pit and also previously took photos of a customer’s burning car at work to post to over 16,000 followers (bots).
If I was Taco, I’d be looking to hide any spare matches lying around just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The tabletop fire pit looks really dangerous too especially with the amount of tat on the “tablescape” Looks like she’s taken off the guard around the fire from a quick look on Amazon.

It would give me serious anxiety I extinguish candles when I leave the room, I cannot imagine why you’d want an indoor fire that’s so unsafe on a wooden table 😬

Reactions: 11
The tabletop fire pit looks really dangerous too especially with the amount of tat on the “tablescape” Looks like she’s taken off the guard around the fire from a quick look on Amazon.

It would give me serious anxiety I extinguish candles when I leave the room, I cannot imagine why you’d want an indoor fire that’s so unsafe on a wooden table 😬
Surely those things invalidate your home insurance!

Surely those things invalidate your home insurance!
They invalidate their home insurance everytime they announce to tens of thousands of people they are going out for the day, away for a weekend etc.

And tanya even has photos on there of her front door which has a bleeping address plaque on it! And the other thick piece of cow Pat is in such a rush to post piccies of her pizza boxes, she leaves her address on the side of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And Tasha’s doing festive laundry now! What is festive washing? Is it Onslow’s annual pants wash?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've unfollowed Tash, I have had enough of snuggle season, cosy season, festive season can't be arsed with that for another 6/7weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else remember this time last year we were taking the piss out of tash making one of those hot choc bomb things with just boiling water 😂 looks like she’s finally learnt how to do it on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else remember this time last year we were taking the piss out of tash making one of those hot choc bomb things with just boiling water 😂 looks like she’s finally learnt how to do it on her stories
Yes I do, she obviously reads here and takes notes 😂

• Haha
Thanks! Had totally forgotten that little gem 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does one get cosy? Like what the duck does time to get cozy even mean 🥴 I’m cringing, cringing so hard right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been said before but It otally baffles me how Tanya has got to nearly fifty years of age and yet she still doesn’t know the difference between ‘their’ and ‘they’re’ (and ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ for that matter! ).
FYI - It’s ‘these guys know what THEY’RE doing’ as in ‘they are’ not ‘their’.🙄
I know next to Trash anyone would appear clever, but this is basic grammar that she should have learnt in primary school. She works in an admin based job ffs! 🤣

Reactions: 12
What’s Tan putting in her glass bauble? Her dignity?
Who the duck knows what they are having as the theme for their New Year’s Eve table? Not me, cos I couldn’t give a tit.
It’s a nice oak table I have so I am not really bothered. Plus I have friends and family that I like, so Mr Maggie and I are inviting everyone over. It’s called a party Tan!
You know you have food and drink, play music, after the last 18 months isn’t that what most people are doing? Not these two, they’ll be all cosy.
With her star theme table setting.
Tacos chains will be removed and he can sit on the worlds most uncomfortable looking sofa. While Tan plays master chef in the shoebox kitchen.

Reactions: 18
I got a shock with Tasha’s stories this morning I thought she was drinking water but no it’s a coffee on the go!

Reactions: 4
And hubby insisted for them to have pastries tonight - yeah I’m sure he did 🤥, why can’t either of them just be honest instead of making out oh hubby bought it/insisted/treated us honest to goodness nobody cares.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.