Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m sorry but being the age that I am (49 but really 23 lmfao) I would not find a day out with my other half with a Pooh bear on his back cute? That’s something silly I’d do with my granddaughter,, like when we went to peppa pig world I ended up carrying daddy and George pig around, that was fine, most adults were doing that but to go somewhere like that with teenage kids too? Everything for the gram aye huns to make it look like you have such an exciting life. When in reality, trash spends everyday so busy watching films and the Orange mess is keeping control on tacos leash. It’s pathetic. This is where Instagram shows that’s it last taken oven peoples lives. I have days out, weekends away, holidays, random trips and maybe post the odd thing because it’s a pretty view, these two absolute losers need to seriously get over themselves, get back into the real world and appriciate family time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m
Now I’m sorry but being the age that I am (49 but really 23 lmfao) I would not find a day out with my other half with a Pooh bear on his back cute? That’s something silly I’d do with my granddaughter,, like when we went to peppa pig world I ended up carrying daddy and George pig around, that was fine, most adults were doing that but to go somewhere like that with teenage kids too? Everything for the gram aye huns to make it look like you have such an exciting life. When in reality, trash spends everyday so busy watching films and the Orange mess is keeping control on tacos leash. It’s pathetic. This is where Instagram shows that’s it last taken oven peoples lives. I have days out, weekends away, holidays, random trips and maybe post the odd thing because it’s a pretty view, these two absolute losers need to seriously get over themselves, get back into the real world and appriciate family time.
They won’t change - they’ll never change. It’s like an addiction for them. They think it’s their only way of receiving validation and improving their self-worth, which they constantly crave.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FFS like 🗑 needs anymore un coordinated Christmas tat 😬 I bet she’s purchased another one of those bloody gonk things too 🙄

Reactions: 7
Another small business I have just unfollowed, because they gifted Cutenose some candles!
Why don’t these stupid people do their research!

Wonder if dickless del had the fire brigade on stand by while tanzi got her instagramable snap, all that fire on a blanket 😳 would only take seconds for the shoe box to be burnt to the ground

Reactions: 5
Yes Tan you are a Queen, the Queen of cunts!!!
So H2B has been outside and picked off the neighbours bushes, on their street.
bleeping mews, she really is a jumped up old bleeping bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Tan you are a Queen, the Queen of cunts!!!
So H2B has been outside and picked off the neighbours bushes, on their street.
bleeping mews, she really is a jumped up old bleeping bleep!
Making out that Del is the big hunter, gather!

Being allowed out of the shoebox into the Royal Tan Mews!

Total irritation the pair of them this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine H2B outside with his little basket (like little red riding hood) cutting the bushes, while Tan shouts at him from the door stop! I bet he was wearing an apron. And had gardening gloves on.
I bet all the blokes at work can’t wait to hear about his weekend.
Yeah fellas. Me and Cutenose went to Pooh sticks bridge and played games, then on Sunday I picked the bushes for the table decoration. Want to see some photos? Gets his phone from Tan at lunch time because he isn’t allowed if he isn't supervised!!
Calls himself a man! I notice neither of them respected that today is Remembrance Sunday!
Maybe in all the excitement of yesterday’s fun they forget 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon I must’ve been in Haskins at the same time as Trash today 😫 imagine if I got photos of her cackling away taking pictures of every bastard ornament 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine H2B outside with his little basket (like little red riding hood) cutting the bushes, while Tan shouts at him from the door stop! I bet he was wearing an apron. And had gardening gloves on.
I bet all the blokes at work can’t wait to hear about his weekend.
Yeah fellas. Me and Cutenose went to Pooh sticks bridge and played games, then on Sunday I picked the bushes for the table decoration. Want to see some photos? Gets his phone from Tan at lunch time because he isn’t allowed if he isn't supervised!!
Calls himself a man! I notice neither of them respected that today is Remembrance Sunday!
Maybe in all the excitement of yesterday’s fun they forget 🤦🏼‍♀️
I love how Tans neighbour made this comment on 🗑 post this morning!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m also pleased to learn that Anita has a “hubby” and we know he had a bacon and sausage sarnie this morning 😬 Christ, I think that’s the most she’s ever written!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
4 dinners set, yet only 2 dinners dished up!
Why does she bother?

I hope she is having a dig, because it’s not really something people say is it? I bleeping hope not!

“Happy Remembrance Sunday”?? Jesus!
im thinking It was said in jest. Both have shown very little respect but Tash has reached an all time low in my books. No acknowledgement of Remembrance Sunday(posts about everything else mind!) and instead post about what a fantastical fabulosa morning she’s having, going to buy more crappy tat for Christmas. She really is a full tome twit. She needs to give Herself a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
im thinking It was said in jest. Both have shown very little respect but Tash has reached an all time low in my books. No acknowledgement of Remembrance Sunday(posts about everything else mind!) and instead post about what a fantastical fabulosa morning she’s having, going to buy more crappy tat for Christmas. She really is a full tome twit. She needs to give Herself a day off.
I also read it as a passive aggressive comment.

Reactions: 6
Trash really has reached an all time low this weekend. No mention of remembrance Sunday, diet well and truly over and seriously, it's the 14th November, we have 6 more weeks of her Christmas shite to put up with. We don't do Xmas in this house until the week before..... that's 5 weeks of NOT being Xmas Trashbag.... like normal people Trash.... take note....

Reactions: 7
Queen of tablescapes Tan? Shame no one actually wants to sit round her table isn’t it? My table has my Grandmother’s wedding crystal cake stand from the 40s on it, there’s bananas on the stand this week, it’s not fancy or flash but it’s special to me and if I wanted I could have people join us to eat pretty much every night of the week. I’d rather have that than a fancy, pretentious tablescape (I even hate the bleeping word)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.