Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe she’s cleaning her grout?! Either that or Onslow has finally found the credit card statement!

Scrub all that, she has probably spent all day turning her house into a Christmas grotto 😬

Reactions: 4
Maybe, just maybe she’s cleaning her grout?! Either that or Onslow has finally found the credit card statement!

Scrub all that, she has probably spent all day turning her house into a Christmas grotto 😬
I think you have it in one, her house will now look like Santa, Rudolph and Buddy the elf have had a threesome and spunked Christmas cheer far and wide!
I’m sure Tan needed such huge glasses for November and her table looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tan looks a lot slimmer in the latest photos, anyone else notice?
Possibly (though her neck was barely discernible from her chin when she went pumpkin picking 🤣), but Taco also looks like he is wearing eyeliner, mascara, highlighter and lip gloss so I think there is a lot of not-so-subtle heavy filtering going on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Tan saying her daughter said can you just come live with me when there is literally just two plates of food as always?

Whats in her glass she's not even opened that wine?!

As for Tash wish she'd disappear for the day again, going to be a long long 2 months

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tash must read here, mentioned the other day I think she sits alone at night in the living room and tonight we have watching a show 'if hubby hurries'

Surely she’ll be sick of Xmas by the time Xmas gets here. The tree will be down Boxing Day

Reactions: 7
Never mind all this.... its Sunday night.... where the hell are the menu planners???? 🤔🤔😟🤣🤣.
How will we know what themes are coming up???...and changed round for "naughty takeaway on laps" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Tanya think we can’t count? So happy all four of us are eating? I can only see two plates of food! The table is set for four granted but I just don’t get it. Why? No one really cares so just say it’s dinner for two and have done with it. I really am bored of her dribble…

Reactions: 9
"My daughter saying just come live with me"... maybe Tan should say to her daughter, hey, just come live here with me and Del "Delicious honey"🤷🏻‍♀️ course that would involve actual parenting so I guess that's not going to happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.