Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know how Trahsa finds her bedroom cosy?
All those different lights, that awful wallpaper, and having a tv.
Her bedroom is anything but relaxing. I know you can’t help how big your room is, but she has so much stuff crammed in there.
Then you have the other one, who’s bedroom is as relaxing as a prison cell on death row!

Reactions: 9
Why would her daughter want her to live with her...the poor mite doesnt get given any food by the looks of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How had she managed to get a glass of white wine out of an unopened bottle? Wish I could perform this magic trick on my favourite bottle of wine! I’m sure her potatoes are frozen as well, I think it every Sunday!
It’s like the magic porridge pot, the bottle miraculously refills itself with the lid still on! It’s not even gone down and she has a large glass of wine or perhaps it’s actually grape juice?! 🤣

Hmm I reckon the girls were meant to have dinner but probably got a better offer with either friends or their Dad, why lie about it though? They are teenage girls and if I had to eat my roast amongst a table of dead leaves and peed on dog branches I think I’d go elsewhere 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trash’s bedroom is anything but cosy. The clutter and the austere furniture make it look dated and cheap.
Will never understand why she fritters away-cash (or credit) or lots of useless cheap tat, instead of saving for one really nice item that could enhance one of her rooms (decent carpets, furniture etc).
And if she can really afford to spend money on upgrading her watch that she doesn’t need, why not use iit on stuff for the house which the whole family can benefit from instead? She’s got her priorities all wrong imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her exs #notafad is a dig at all Tans EB shite
I think its telling that the girls will like and comment on his pictures but ignore Tan’s.
I also found it crappy when she said about it being best when all four of them are around the table, what about your other child Tan and Taco’s kids?

I think its telling that the girls will like and comment on his pictures but ignore Tan’s.
I also found it crappy when she said about it being best when all four of them are around the table, what about your other child Tan and Taco’s kids?
Hold up. I’m probably a decade late to the party but… Taco has kids? Yet he only mentions Tan and her daughters in his Facebook bio?

If that was my Dad… 😶😶😶

Trash’s bedroom is anything but cosy. The clutter and the austere furniture make it look dated and cheap.
Will never understand why she fritters away-cash (or credit) or lots of useless cheap tat, instead of saving for one really nice item that could enhance one of her rooms (decent carpets, furniture etc).
And if she can really afford to spend money on upgrading her watch that she doesn’t need, why not use iit on stuff for the house which the whole family can benefit from instead? She’s got her priorities all wrong imo.
That bedroom is just awful, the rug on top of that carpet makes me shudder.

• Sick
Hold up. I’m probably a decade late to the party but… Taco has kids? Yet he only mentions Tan and her daughters in his Facebook bio?

If that was my Dad… 😶😶😶
Yes, there were screenshots on here from his FB on the early threads about a court case for some sort of custody. Onslow made the most disgusting comment about the female judge. I don’t think Taco see’s them now but yes his FB bio a massive kick in the teeth for them. I’m not sure if Tasha and Onslow see them either

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if these have made their way here before but look at the interesting reviews on Tanya’s work place. I’ll bet they are referring to her!!
Clinical sounds like Tan. Her bedroom looks like a prison waiting room 🤣 I can just imagine her towering over customer throwing her weight around like the aggressive witch she is. Her insta replies give off the vibe.

Another night that Tans girls aren't spending with her but of course she's ordering to their table, it's like she can only show love with money

Last edited:
#sadmotherwhoneedsalife
I find it weird that her mum wants to send her drinks to their table. Why not send the money to her Daughter and she can get what she wants.
She is so over powering.
I get having beautiful flowers, but those dried up ones look stupid in her tiny kitchen. They would suit a large dining room. What’s the point of them being so big? You can’t see who is sitting across from you. Oh silly me, it’s only ever her and Taco .

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Tanya’s getting all artsy with her posts isn’t she? How many times a week do we need to see her tablescape exactly? Surely she’s had to stand on her draining board to get that video? She must have because she lives in a shoe box! 😂🤣

And as for Trash, she’s clearly got a Gonk fixation! We’re barely into November and “it’s beginning to look a lot like” tacky shite at the Greige Palace. 🙄

Also ain't this Tanzi handwriting? Looks like when she writes up her meal boards...
Yeah that’s her handwriting. I imagine she is a right srsehole. Especially to other woman. She isn’t a woman’s woman!
Also no money board from either of them? How very dare they!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.