Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be turning American probably all those shite movies she watches 'takeout' not takeaway on the menu this week.

Can't wait for family time at the weekend.

Anyone know what prolific smells like?! Bet she's seen it used elsewhere cos she doesn't use words like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times can one woman say pooh in a post!! Yippee so excited to walk in the woods and play pooh sticks....said no 50 year old woman EVER, oh wait, trash did.
What's she babbling about forgetting bake off too and saying oh well. Trash, you've not missed it, it's on tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣. She is one thick witch 😂…and “loca” “drugstore”??

1. For the love of god woman, proofread
2. Is she American now?? Last time I checked we had chemists??

though tbh she does type like she is on a hefty amount of drugs a lot of the time 😂😂
Was just coming on to say the same! Drugstore , take out, movies ggggggtrrrrr

Was just coming on to say the same! Drugstore , take out, movies ggggggtrrrrr
Also lasgna

Reactions: 9
How many times can one woman say pooh in a post!! Yippee so excited to walk in the woods and play pooh sticks....said no 50 year old woman EVER, oh wait, trash did.
What's she babbling about forgetting bake off too and saying oh well. Trash, you've not missed it, it's on tonight!
I assume the bake off will be because she has not got 5 different packet biscuits or cakes to lay out whilst she pretends hubby is watching it with her and begs for an @ from that mr5field and his bake off share

Reactions: 6
🗑 upped her purchase game from Poundland to The White Company and she’s had to (trying and failing) change her vocabulary to match…you couldn’t make this tit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assume the bake off will be because she has not got 5 different packet biscuits or cakes to lay out whilst she pretends hubby is watching it with her and begs for an @ from that mr5field and his bake off share
Yeah true, she's beyond pathetic 🙄 treaties to match the theme of the week. Honestly she is beyond cringe 😬

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh when the obligatory unopened bottle of wine prop is right next to a full glass of wine. 😁🤣 every time it makes me laugh. Why not just open it and enjoy it rather than whatever is actually in the wine glass

Reactions: 7
Take note Trash.....
Amen to that!!! I wonder if either of them will show their respect on the gram (not that you need or should do- they just document every little things, except for when they’ve been for a shite).
Why has Tan the saddo uploaded a stock image of
the cinema, just so that she can post about her date night with dickless Del?? Fuckin moron. Just go to the twatting cinema without having to tell your followers, most of whom are on here taking the piss!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.