Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan went to the Pooh tea rooms in July?
it’s nice there but it’s not that nice.
“The wind in our hair”….? Tic tac ain’t got any hair. The whispy bits he’s got are hanging on for dear life. It’ll fall out if tanya farts loud enough near him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Braggy post from Tranman. That’s not their car because theirs has gaffer tape holding the wing mirrors on. 😂🤣 Oh and we think you meant #eeek not #ekkk you buffoon. Love Hartfield and really can’t wait to see these two knocking kids out of the way to play Pooh sticks.
She is like a spoilt child, she has to have everything first doesn’t she!
It’s actually laughable 😆

“The wind in our hair”….? Tic tac ain’t got any hair. The whispy bits he’s got are hanging on for dear life. It’ll fall out if tanya farts loud enough near him.
I just imagine her with with those bike leathers on. And her long plaits, I wonder if she sold her leathers along with the bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can one of you please go and take pics?! I’ll even chip in for the ticket cost 😂
Sorry, but who in their right mind with no kids under 9 does this?

Reactions: 8
It's ashame that her daughter is up for the weekend and doesn't want to spend it with her mother wonder why...

I assume another lazy Sunday brunch post from Tash at 12 so bloody predictable

Reactions: 10
Where is Tash?!
Could either be A) shitting through the eye of a needle after all the snackies
B) making onslow do some sort of project in the garden
C) organising one of the kiddies bedrooms - again
D) picking the car up from the garage - again
E) in some tacky shop spending a tenner on five bag fulls of crap gnomes
F) watching a film which will be “one of my faves”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why she didn’t for something lovely with her daughter? That’s sad, that’s so sad.
Maybe she is wearing the shades to hide the tears.

Reactions: 5
So Tan was so excited to see her daughter but goes out in her 2 seater tit heap with H2B instead. Shame you'd think she'd want to spend time with her.

Where the hell is Tash?!?

Reactions: 12
We need a search party for Tasha!
I hope she hasn’t had a fall getting her Christmas Tat out the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.