Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering how you can ‘find’ sauteed potatoes ‘in the cupboard’ 😂😂?? Sounds like the awful long life tit that my son has to eat at cadet camp 🤮😂🤮
I thought exactly the same thing...... What an odd thing to find in the cupboard!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she go to some winnie the pooh thing before? Can just imagine her playing pooh sticks now.. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their 50s gets excited about this?
This is near me, I might get dressed up in camouflage gear and follow the turnip!

Tanzi, before you add this to your stories and cry about your hates it’s a joke! #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep be so cosy with the roof down hun and even funnier with the rain pissing down on you, not sure the heated seats will be much help then!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop regarding your tit heap, we thought it had gone to the car graveyard where it probably belongs 🤣

Lord she is beyond embarrassing, playing bloody poo sticks, the excitement is unreal 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh bless you honey I was the original Christopher Robin don’t you know
Oh my days, it’s a family reunion….. 😆😆😆😆😆
Tan can be piglet, Taco can be eyore, Onlsow can be Winnie the Pooh, while Trasha is Tigger 😂
So many memories and giggles to be had.
duck off 😆😆😆😆

This is near me, I might get dressed up in camouflage gear and follow the turnip!

Tanzi, before you add this to your stories and cry about your hates it’s a joke! #wedidntknow
Not far from me either, might rock up too 😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that because it’s been mentioned on here that we haven’t seen the tit heap car? 😆
I have been there, when my kids were little.
Yup I thought that as soon as I saw if, proving that they’ve still got the car after it was mentioned on here. How does she even know they can have the top down in England in November? What if it’s pissing it down?

Oh bless you honey I was the original Christopher Robin don’t you know
Pretty obvious this is Trash using Onslow’s account. Unless he’s a fan of using emoji’s in every sentence.
Can’t they see how utterly cringey they come across? Getting excited over Pooh sticks at their age is just pathetic. Utterly bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Feeling smug cos she doesn’t have an alarm - wanker 🤣🤣

Dirty John has seriously got to be trolling her with that comment. I don’t think he’s that much of a pussy whipped pooh stick lover🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days, it’s a family reunion….. 😆😆😆😆😆
Tan can be piglet, Taco can be eyore, Onlsow can be Winnie the Pooh, while Trasha is Tigger 😂
So many memories and giggles to be had.
duck off 😆😆😆😆

Not far from me either, might rock up too 😆😉
Howey man I love Eeyore, there’s no way that spineless tiny little ‘man’ has any of Eeyore’s charm or personality

• Haha
Howey man I love Eeyore, there’s no way that spineless tiny little ‘man’ has any of Eeyore’s charm or personality
😆 that’s the thing none of them have any of the personalities of them, and certainly not any of their charms. What would be funny is if they dressed up! 😆😆😆😆
Why are a group of 50+ year old adults going to throw sticks off a bridge. Something that families with young kids do, you’re not cool Tan, you’re an hole.
We don’t care that you’re going in your clap trap car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh it's a family outing I cannot wait. I assume Tan posted a week in advance to get in there before Tash

Reactions: 11
Didn't she go to some winnie the pooh thing before? Can just imagine her playing pooh sticks now.. Idiot
Braggy post from Tranman. That’s not their car because theirs has gaffer tape holding the wing mirrors on. 😂🤣 Oh and we think you meant #eeek not #ekkk you buffoon. Love Hartfield and really can’t wait to see these two knocking kids out of the way to play Pooh sticks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.