Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't Christmas without new baubles?!? What the actual duck is she on about! Any excuse to buy tit. There was me thinking about love, family, friends and celebration but dodo brains thinks baubles. She really has nothing about her at all does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to have my family over, last year was horrible. So many families couldn’t get together.
I will decorate but more than anything I will just be glad to have family with me.
We all know what her day will be like, bucks fizz on the F&M hamper, followed by her awful Christmas dinner. Then Turkey sandwich’s, photo on onslow with his apron on.
Over the top expensive gifts, she has got for the family. Probably on credit. Yet no family coming over, because they all hate each other.
They don’t know how lucky they are, most people are stressing about higher living costs and these idiots are having dick measuring competitions. Seeing who can spend the most.
I really don’t get how they afford it. Maybe they are on only fans 😆😆😆😆
I just finished my phone contract and went to sim only, I couldn’t give tit what phone I have. I am 48 not 18, it’s not important to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait to have my family over, last year was horrible. So many families couldn’t get together.
I will decorate but more than anything I will just be glad to have family with me.
We all know what her day will be like, bucks fizz on the F&M hamper, followed by her awful Christmas dinner. Then Turkey sandwich’s, photo on onslow with his apron on.
Over the top expensive gifts, she has got for the family. Probably on credit. Yet no family coming over, because they all hate each other.
They don’t know how lucky they are, most people are stressing about higher living costs and these idiots are having dick measuring competitions. Seeing who can spend the most.
I just finished my phone contract and went to sim only, I couldn’t give tit what phone I have. I am 48 not 18, it’s not important to me.
Absolutely this! I cannot wait to spend time with loved ones yet these two are just running up credit card bills to one up each other and ripped apart their family to do so. Its utterly pathetic. Not single part of me is envious of these clowns depsite what Tranya thinks of us tattlers! We all have it far better than her.

The idea of this grubby pair on only fans makes me heave 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do they ever give to charities or those less fortunate?
Never once have either of these mentioned doing anything for anyone else. I remember in lockdown Trasha made a big deal about an old lady wanting to pay her to visit with her. Then the poor lady died, pretty sure it was the same one. And she then showed off her crappy pie. The whole time Tan was off work, she never once did anything for anyone else but made reference to keeping her family safe. So she sat on her lard arse and arts crap and pretended to have a hot tub.
Never do they mention about doing donations for Harvest festival, or Christmas boxes for the homeless, donating to charity shops .
Jesus we know the ins and outs of these two women’s lives but other than showing off her poppy things she buys. I have never seen either of them do anything for anyone else. Trasha can’t even leave a full tub of sweets for trick or treaters.
Pair of vile woman, they really are.
They both sold old furniture, never donated anything.
Mind you we haven’t seen the two seater for a while, maybe it’s gone to the scrap heap. Or probably sold for scrap.

• Heart
  • Angry
Tanya’s dinner looked disgusting. Imagine 2 adults sitting at a table the size of a 10p coin with cut out cardboard red flames as props. In the works of tanya, WOW

Reactions: 13
Tascha trying to flog yet more cheap-looking stuff, even right up until she goes to sleep. She’s turning into a right little Del Boy at this point.
Starting to come across as a bit desperate. Is she finally realising that she actually needs money to pay for her spending sprees?

• Haha
What’s sad is she thinks nothing of buying things for herself, yet we have seen her daughter wear her mums clothes. Yet now she has a job, (she is 14) she is buying her own clothes. I don’t personally agree that a 14 year should be working. She should be concentrating on her studies. I don’t really like to bring up her daughter but she never gives her the privacy she deserves.

It's Fri-yay fellow tattlers an exciting day in Tash life where she comes off for two days after doing sweet FA all week

Reactions: 6
We could be in for a firework bonanza tonight people! I’ll be at home alone with a teething baby who keeps shitting through his clothes. I’ll pour a large drinkie and have some snackies whilst I wallow in the fact that even though I’ve not had a shower today I still look cleaner than onslow after he’s been in the hot tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We could be in for a firework bonanza tonight people! I’ll be at home alone with a teething baby who keeps shitting through his clothes. I’ll pour a large drinkie and have some snackies whilst I wallow in the fact that even though I’ve not had a shower today I still look cleaner than onslow after he’s been in the hot tub.
If you haven't already tried them the ashton & parsons teething powders are great, you’re doing amazing ❤

Reactions: 3
If you haven't already tried them the ashton & parsons teething powders are great, you’re doing amazing ❤
Aw thank you! He’s not allowed those powders as he’s got CMPA milk allergy 🤬 it’s been so stressful. But someone told me absenol gel is safe so I’ll go to boots later to buy some.
Might do a photo shoot in new look like trash whilst I’m out 😂

Reactions: 4
Aw thank you! He’s not allowed those powders as he’s got CMPA milk allergy 🤬 it’s been so stressful. But someone told me absenol gel is safe so I’ll go to boots later to buy some.
Might do a photo shoot in new look like trash whilst I’m out 😂
Oh no, poor mite, the milk allergy is awful and stressful too. Absenol is good too, I’ve used that myself on ulcers. Ha ha yes, make sure you have suitable autumnal clothes and stock up on treaties while you’re there 😂

Reactions: 1
Looks like she reads here religiously she's commented saying it's a stock picture as hers looked bad, it's ashame that a grown woman won't post 'real' life on social media shows she needs perfection all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like she reads here religiously she's commented saying it's a stock picture as hers looked bad, it's ashame that a grown woman won't post 'real' life on social media shows she needs perfection all the time
She is having a laugh, nothing she posts is insta worthy.
We have seen your crappy house, we have seen your grout, your dirty hob. Your manky bathroom. Which thank god she doesn’t show us anymore.
The woman is a joke, she defo reads here.
I didn’t think she did, but she does.
Just like her sister in law to be does!

Reactions: 9
Agree Maggie. If these two have taught me anything (and it’s definitely nothing of a culinary nature that’s for sure!) it’s not to wrack things up on credit, live within your means and don’t do anything FOR THE GRAM! You’ll never be able to keep up with the big accounts because it’s not real lfe. I feel sorry for them for feeling like they have to live everything through an app that probably has another five years in it if that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.