Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does that fire look extremely dangerous? Bearing in mind the amount of wood and tat in that garden it could go up like a tinder box. Really unsafe and very irresponsible. Though I guess this is from people who drink and drive, so what do you expect?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus, why does none of their food ever look hot? Those beans should be steaming and tan’s mashed potato concoction from last night, looked stone cold 🤢

Reactions: 7
Tanzi isn’t doing fireworks ‘cause of the dog but still has sparklers presumably for her and her 50 year old ‘fella’? I don’t for one minute think it’s because of the dog, I think it’s that they haven’t been invited to anything as no one wants to be around them, if she thought that much of the dog she’d walk him more!
And Tasha is basically saying that Onslow burning all the left over shite and rubbish they’ve accumulated is a bombfire that needs to be celebrated with yet another shite food concoction. She even manages to make a jacket tattie into a heart attack on a plate!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where is trash doing the bonfire? That’s not her garden. Looks like they’ve just done it in an alley somewhere 😂 with plates of jacket potatoes and other shite out there with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she taken 4 photos of a jacket potato?! It’s not exactly a difficult meal to make 😂😂😂 Also it’s just her and Onslow having the fireworks and s’mores. I find that a bit off with all the hyping she’s done

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she sits alone in the living room at night half the time?

Now the other idiot with logs on her table couldn't make this tit up. Why is one burger bigger than the other is H2B not allowed extras or a sparkler

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she sits alone in the living room at night half the time?

Now the other idiot with logs on her table couldn't make this tit up. Why is one burger bigger than the other is H2B not allowed extras or a sparkler
A million percent yes!!
She is alone a lot, with her one thought.
Taco isn’t allowed a grown up portion of food 😆
Does Tan really have logs on her table?

Why has only one of the burgers got a sparkler and a side salad? Who can be arsed.

Reactions: 6
Tans picture to go with her post today is utterly pointless, I assume its to point out all her unnecessary expensive make up?

Tash quiet this morning I reckon a 12pm post of 'lazy Saturday' and some brunch will be made then off to a garden centre for Christmas decs

• Haha
Tash is getting in my tits going on about Christmas! It’s nearly two months away you stupid cow! And why get so excited when she just does what she does every other day sit on her arse watching tit films and troughing crap down her throat. They suck the enjoyment out of everything

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trasha has been spending again , more tit.
Does make me laugh that she shows cleaning products, yet we never see her home looking clean.
I have never known anyone to have so many advent calendars.

Reactions: 6
It's going to be a long run up to Christmas, she's mentioned it every bloody day since Halloween ended 😴

Was it Tan who went to Germany or something to see her great great great someone's grave for remembrance Sunday? I assume that'll be mentioned soon as it is every year

It's going to be a long run up to Christmas, she's mentioned it every bloody day since Halloween ended 😴

Was it Tan who went to Germany or something to see her great great great someone's grave for remembrance Sunday? I assume that'll be mentioned soon as it is every year
Yeah, she’ll roll out the poppy stuff. That’s the only time you’ll ever see her do something for charity.
It’s all for likes and comments on the gram.

Nothing is private in either of these two woman’s lives!!!!
I bet her daughter loves her showing her bedroom off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.