Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored of Christmas shite from them already, it’s just more shite consumerism and pissing contests about who can spend the most money on absolute bollocks. I like most families, am having to tighten my belt a little this year but it’s making me think more about what Christmas actually means and it’s also better for our planet.
When we leave this world our resting places will all look the same what matters is the memories and feelings we’ve left to our loved ones, I wish T&T would remember that. No one’s gonna be thinking about Emma Bridgewater plates or Christmas themed Nutella on their deathbeds!
Do T and T not realise that all the bollocks Christmas products are exactly the same just with a different sticky label on bottle/jar 🤔 Nutella is nice but expensive , have they not thought of supermarket own brands, ...and I don't mean M and S and Waitrose! On a slight change of subject I think Trash wants the lifestyle of her "ladies" she cleans for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trash bragging about her new watch actually made me so embarrassed for her. She's like a teenager, if It was olivia bragging on her social media, I get it, you're 14 and like to show off. Come on trash, you're like 50, no one, and I mean no one cares about your new watch, at all! Or you sorting out your pics, or faces, or the fact that you can go swimming. When on earth will she grow up. Its so cringe. A Facebook memory of mine came up a couple of month ago from 10 years ago, when I was 27 and I'd posted my new iPhone. I cringed inside out at how pathetic I thought I was back then, and here trash is still bragging away.
Same! Think I posted something similar when I was about 23 and never would bow Christ! Never post photos of stuff I’ve bought, it’s tacky

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So someone who works part time, spends an obscene amount of money on food each week. Buys more crap than anyone I have ever met, can afford a watch that’s around £400 a month before Christmas. I must be doing something so wrong, I don’t understand why she doesn’t spend that money on wallpapering her bedroom one wallpaper, or even paint her yellow wood work. Buy the new carpets she said she can’t afford, buy something that actually cleans her hob properly.
Maybe sort out her kitchen that is anything but kitchen inspo. It’s actually embarrassing that a grown arsed woman thinks that her followers are bothered by her bleeping watch.
Especially when everything is more expensive and bills are more than this time last year.
They are anything but influential, they make me sick with they way they are. Pair of uncultured tarts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck does Tasha need an apple watch? Aren’t they to track your fitness? I’d be embarrassed looking at my 25 steps a day count if I were her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To actually admit to buying a new expensive gadget even though there was nothing wrong with the current one really…it beggars belief. What are they trying to prove, and to whom? And why?

Reactions: 12
So someone who works part time, spends an obscene amount of money on food each week. Buys more crap than anyone I have ever met, can afford a watch that’s around £400 a month before Christmas. I must be doing something so wrong, I don’t understand why she doesn’t spend that money on wallpapering her bedroom one wallpaper, or even paint her yellow wood work. Buy the new carpets she said she can’t afford, buy something that actually cleans her hob properly.
Maybe sort out her kitchen that is anything but kitchen inspo. It’s actually embarrassing that a grown arsed woman thinks that her followers are bothered by her bleeping watch.
Especially when everything is more expensive and bills are more than this time last year.
They are anything but influential, they make me sick with they way they are. Pair of uncultured tarts.
And they’ve just had to fork out for four new tyres for their car. If it was me I’d be trying to rein the spending in a bit! Are they not concerned about saving/pensions etc?

Reactions: 10
And they’ve just had to fork out for four new tyres for their car. If it was me I’d be trying to rein the spending in a bit! Are they not concerned about saving/pensions etc?
Exactly! Pretty sure the other one is ordering something expensive as we speak!!!

Maybe getting enough EB plates for everyone 😆

• Haha
Someone has said what we are all thinking!
I'm sorry Trash but a fitbit is NOT similarly priced to an Apple watch unless it's a refurbished one....

Also.... anyone noticed Trash called the meat and cheese board (charcuterie) a family food board? Obviously been reading on here!!

Tanya’s new pathetic show-off of EB Xmas plates and stuff makes me sad for her. All she cares about is having these branded materials for photos to upload of social media to display things to people she doesn’t know.
I’ll bet that if Instagram didn’t exist she wouldn’t buy it.
Most of us are just happy to spend Xmas with family. I’d eat off a paper plate if it came to it! It’s baby’s first Xmas and I’m so exited. I’ll be going to my parents house with him and we can’t wait. There will be no ridiculous table scaping or doing boomerang with prosecco. Ya know, just like normal people do!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’ll spend Christmas together, they have in the past. I also don’t understand why Trasha is always saying her car is in the garage. Sometimes I think she has nothing to say so makes it up.

Reactions: 6
I see Trasha’s doing the old #ad #gifted again today, trying to flog yet more cheap tatt. Believe it or not we’re not all like you Trash - wasting money on cheap landfill for instant gratification and validation 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.