Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she’s been gifted an age appropriate jigsaw 😂😂. A 240 piece puzzle is the sort of thing your average 10 year old could manage in 20 minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't even think the comment was rude? They just said what other people probably think. From what you see Tash does not work hard? She spends a few hours cleaning, then spends the rest of her time shopping and watching movies.

If I had just had to get 4 new tyres it would be a tight budget month for me

Reactions: 8
Tanya’s new pathetic show-off of EB Xmas plates and stuff makes me sad for her. All she cares about is having these branded materials for photos to upload of social media to display things to people she doesn’t know.
I’ll bet that if Instagram didn’t exist she wouldn’t buy it.
Agreed, it’s very cringeworthy. “Look at meeeeee!! Look at all this new stuff I have!! I love my new stuff!! Look look LOOK!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Silly question but is it a table for two in the over priced igloo thing?
My guess would be yes, because still Tan hasn’t produced a real friend. #sadtablefortwonofriends

Reactions: 5
Tash fancied a new I watch, she didn’t need a new one, in fact she didn’t need one full stop. Tash and Tan are everything that is wrong with our planet. The climate change, the poverty. I could weep every time I leave work thinking about the children Who have left my classroom to go home to nothing and no one. Instead of buying that new watch, how nice would it have been to donate the money to the local food bank, or the local school or the local youth club. But no, Tash must have the latest gadget to show off and Tan must get the latest piece of crappy EB to snap for the gram and be shoved in her groaning cupboard. Cunts.
This breaks my heart the thought of kids of coming from a not so good home and not having a normal childhood and not having anything and these feckin instahuns spending money on landfill crap makes me so angry 😡 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't even think the comment was rude? They just said what other people probably think. From what you see Tash does not work hard? She spends a few hours cleaning, then spends the rest of her time shopping and watching movies.

If I had just had to get 4 new tyres it would be a tight budget month for me
It doesn't add up. Unless those twins had VERY rich parents and a huge inheritance, there's no way they are living the way they both do without huge amounts of debt. And if I was in debt, I certainly would not be using my available credit for absolutely unnecessary things like an apple watch, pound shop tat, and enough food to feed the entire street.

Reactions: 9
It doesn't add up. Unless those twins had VERY rich parents and a huge inheritance, there's no way they are living the way they both do without huge amounts of debt. And if I was in debt, I certainly would not be using my available credit for absolutely unnecessary things like an apple watch, pound shop tat, and enough food to feed the entire street.
That's what it is!! credit, credit, credit.. Its ghastly!!

Tash’s next purchase; several over prices baubles from the white company. What a tit, she much read here and see us posting about not over spending unnecessarily and donating money to people in need. She just put two fingers up, not just to tattlers but to everyone else around her. She’s a horrible twit, she’s just as bad as her sister in law (to be). Well Tash, I’ve got your address and your birthday there is something fuckin dodgy about your finances and I’m going to HMRC to shop you. Either that or you're up to your eye balls in debt, in which case your poor kids who will have to bail you out when they’re older because you’ll be on the bones of your arse.

Reactions: 10
Blimey 🗑 has been busy with the old never never card, giving Tanzi a run for hers!

Pointless tree decs from Cox & Cox along with a selection of tree decorations from the White Company!
In true trash 🗑 style, nothing goes together does it? All so random and all just to show off!

I can’t believe she also got delivered ONE roll of recycled wrapping paper, I mean why? I doubt she even knows what recycling is 🤪

It's all just spend spend spend. There's people worried about heating this year with all the prices going up, fuel costs, food costs all going up and Tash is just throwing money at tit she doesn't need

• Heart
Blimey 🗑 has been busy with the old never never card, giving Tanzi a run for hers!

Pointless tree decs from Cox & Cox along with a selection of tree decorations from the White Company!
In true trash 🗑 style, nothing goes together does it? All so random and all just to show off!

I can’t believe she also got delivered ONE roll of recycled wrapping paper, I mean why? I doubt she even knows what recycling is 🤪
Who in their right mind spends £13.50 on a roll of friggin wrapping paper. The plant pot has lost her mind!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind spends £13.50 on a roll of friggin wrapping paper. The plant pot has lost her mind!!!
and that won’t even cover half of what she buys. She’s lost the plot, all to keep up with Tanya

Reactions: 7
Over here after seeing the Catherine Wheel sausage dinner monstrosity! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
£13.50 on some wrapping paper? Bloody hell, that’s obscene! The decorations aren’t even that nice for how much they will have cost either. She’s saying Christmas isn’t Christmas without new baubles, here was me thinking Christmas is about being with the ones you love?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.