Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What a fun easy way to enjoy hotdogs…”
I’ll tell you what’s even easier than that…NOT carving fingernails and knuckles into frankfurters. Honestly.
More effort has gone into carving frankfurters than the manufacturer has spent making them 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
duck me trash is being treated AGAIN by her wonderful faithful husband.
So many treaties lately tash what’s the dirty bugger been up too this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha’s getting her hair cut for the first time in 18 months? She’s such a scruff, the hair dressers have been back open for ages, no wonder she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! No doubt ‘hubby’ will be treating her as God forbid she ever does anything as modern as paying for her own hair!
19F631EC-4772-4F52-8C59-C957A15A9DEE.jpeg

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tash is going to indulge in getting her hair cut and is going to enjoy not doing anything for three hours! Wtf isn’t that how she spends her life the stupid cow! I don’t know why we need 8 million posts about something that’s a basic thing most of us get done and not every 18 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tash is going to indulge in getting her hair cut and is going to enjoy not doing anything for three hours! Wtf isn’t that how she spends her life the stupid cow! I don’t know why we need 8 million posts about something that’s a basic thing most of us get done and not every 18 months!
Everything she does she has to post about.
Why doesn’t she pay for her own hair! I hope my daughters won’t be reliant on a husband/partner.
I certainly am not!
Don’t get me wrong, I love a pamper. But I don’t need my husband to treat me. Like I am some lap dog he treats when I have behaved.
Their relationship is bizarre.
Someone who does need a hair cut is Tan. She needs a good few inches cut off. Cracks me up how she thinks her hair is amazing when in fact it looks dry and spilt! Hence why she uses filters like they are her friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope we get some pictures I need something to keep me laughing whilst in bed poorly with Covid I’ve called in work sick for the first time in years and I’m already feeling bored because I’m so used to be up out working.
Might give these channel 5 movies ago as 🗑 raves about them so much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t wait for the 1000 before and after shots of 🗑 bags hair renovation!

I do find it odd she has waited this long, I mean she spends tit loads on beauty products etc. but won’t pay out to get her hair done, a kind of necessity I think 🤷‍♀️

I popped in M&S food earlier and did have a laugh at the overly expensive Halloween food, even the 15 year old said to me who eats that minging crap! If only he knew 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope we get some pictures I need something to keep me laughing whilst in bed poorly with Covid I’ve called in work sick for the first time in years and I’m already feeling bored because I’m so used to be up out working.
Might give these channel 5 movies ago as 🗑 raves about them so much 😂
Oh no, hope you’re feeling better soon, yes channel Tasha’s inner sloth and rest ❤

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for the 1000 before and after shots of 🗑 bags hair renovation!

I do find it odd she has waited this long, I mean she spends tit loads on beauty products etc. but won’t pay out to get her hair done, a kind of necessity I think 🤷‍♀️

I popped in M&S food earlier and did have a laugh at the overly expensive Halloween food, even the 15 year old said to me who eats that minging crap! If only he knew 🤣
I don’t reckon she keeps half those beauty products! I reckon she buys them, takes piccies, tags the companies hoping for some content and interaction and then takes them back for a refund.

Reactions: 4
Relaxing?! Isn't Tash life just relaxing?!
I pay for my own hair cut it's not needed to be a 'treat' from my other half, she seems very old fashioned hubby works more and treats her to hair appointments and advent calendars.

• Heart
I can’t be the only one who think having your hair done does not count as a pamper treatment…it’s more like a necessity (and I don’t buy a fraction of the beauty crap she does so am hardly OTT when it comes to these things) . Only time it used to be remotely fun was when I needed a break from three toddlers, now it’s just a boring thing that has to be done in the name of self maintenance 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus she sits on her arse with magazines everyday. What’s new?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t be the only one who think having your hair done does not count as a pamper treatment…it’s more like a necessity (and I don’t buy a fraction of the beauty crap she does so am hardly OTT when it comes to these things) . Only time it used to be remotely fun was when I needed a break from three toddlers, now it’s just a boring thing that has to be done in the name of self maintenance 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus she sits on her arse with magazines everyday. What’s new?
You’re right it is self maintenance. Like you say when you’re a mum of small kids it’s a break but I could think of better ways to spend two free hours than in a chair reading crappy magazines- that is not my idea of a pamper session!!

Reactions: 5
You’re right it is self maintenance. Like you say when you’re a mum of small kids it’s a break but I could think of better ways to spend two free hours than in a chair reading crappy magazines- that is not my idea of a pamper session!!
Agree! I bloody hate going to the salon it’s boring and the awkward chat makes me wanna cringe so heart I’m surprised I haven’t broken my neck. Imagine that poor hair stylist having to talk to her for that long

Agree! I bloody hate going to the salon it’s boring and the awkward chat makes me wanna cringe so heart I’m surprised I haven’t broken my neck. Imagine that poor hair stylist having to talk to her for that long
I bet they had lots of spoooooooky conversations in the cosy salon. Is it me or is Tasha starting to look a bit like a pumpkin. I saw her hairdresser selfie and just saw a pumpkin

• Haha
So Tans having a Chinese! As H2B has been home all day and hasn’t managed to cook anything for them! So hes been sent out to get the takeaway, as poor Tan has probably had a run in with a customer or her employer!
I wonder if Taco’s tracker went out of range and for 5 whole agonising minutes she didn’t know where he was?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.