Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the definition of quantity over quality. I don't get it either. A few nice, lasting pieces will make a better look than 100 pound shop bits and bobs. Her Halloween area in front of the TV looks a mess!

I have some sympathy for her on her hair. My own is quite damaged and broken and I know from experience there isn't much a stylist can do other than chopping it all off. I don't think Tash has a face that would suit a short style or a dark colour either so unless she did extensions I'm not sure what style they could offer that would be a big improvement.
I think regular trims would make a difference though, surely by leaving it for 18 months the damage is going to be worse? My hair isn’t great but I don’t mind it short so I just get it lobbed off but regardless of length it’s a lovely feeling walking out of the hairdressers. Even if it was just a couple of inches that no one else would notice I’m sure she’d feel better.

Reactions: 5
tans man clompers will be swearing up a storm in them bad boys. Why do her shoes always look so massive? Bet she’s like a lads size 12

• Haha
Trash forgot to put a drink in that mug she posed with this morning. It’s like the bake off mugs all over again!!

Two of Tash’s (many) favourite things. Camambert and chilli… so why does she always have the mild curries and chillies and leave the hot dishes for the ‘boys’??? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Does Tash daughter now work more hours in a week than her?! And does she not get bored moving those bloody pumpkins around all the time

Reactions: 10
These 2 are getting more ridiculous! 🗑 posts her M & S food shop a day ago, up pops Tan and her amazing H2B who is off work this week (thanks for telling us that again Tan!) with theirs!
That’s such a waste of money. Why bother! They don’t have young kids, why for two adults would they need all that food.
Why is Taco off when she isn’t? 🤔

Reactions: 9
These 2 are getting more ridiculous! 🗑 posts her M & S food shop a day ago, up pops Tan and her amazing H2B who is off work this week (thanks for telling us that again Tan!) with theirs!
It’s 3 for £10 so you can see how much each of them has spent- crazy!

That’s such a waste of money. Why bother! They don’t have young kids, why for two adults would they need all that food.
Why is Taco off when she isn’t? 🤔
I thought that, she doesn’t usually allow such things, I wonder if she’s tagged him so she still knows where he is at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“What a fun easy way to enjoy hotdogs…”
I’ll tell you what’s even easier than that…NOT carving fingernails and knuckles into frankfurters. Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking the orange theme F&M basket hasn't made an appearance in the props this year for Halloween has it?..... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
How much money have these 2 melts spent on Halloween food and tit....they need to get a grip!?

• Heart
  • Haha
except of course Tanzi has to have one of everything, the gluttonous pig.
she must be rolling to work now the amount she puts away.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.