Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel like they say that it's hubby/h2b treating them but it's not. For some reason they think it sounds more humble or something if it was a treat/gift than if they just say they wanted x,y and went and bought it for themselves. I guess it's possible Tash has to clear her purchases with hubby first since she's not earning, but Tan has no excuse for the charade of pretending to be constantly "treated" to things she obviously bought herself.
I agree! A treat su
Tanzi warbucks is booking a cruise to the ‘fiords’ (at least learn to spell fjords you uncultured tart) and tash is floating round like a pig in tit with spooky sweeties. I don’t know who is worse if the cruise happens I will eat my hat.
I fear a Disney Princess cruise is on it's way😱 can you imagine Tanzi posing in Minnie Mouse eyes and the daily themed outfits laid out on the below deck cabin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree! A treat su

I fear a Disney Princess cruise is on it's way😱 can you imagine Tanzi posing in Minnie Mouse eyes and the daily themed outfits laid out on the below deck cabin!!
And taco in a different princess dress every day for the lols he he

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she never got in that tub?,it was just set up for the gram?!

And why is that what I think is a newish car always at the garage?? 🤯

Reactions: 6
4 new tyres? They must have buckled under the weight of all the tit she buys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Blimey did 🗑 get her car out of Poundland?! I’ve never known a car go into the garage so much, I actually think it’s been in more times now than the son went to the Orthodontist!

She’s either been so unlucky or i’m wondering if 🗑 actually has her eye on one of the mechanics …pay back time dirty John-boy! 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got my old mam over tonight and I showed her piccies of Tanya’s snackies and spooky meals and she just said “fucks sake I couldn’t be arsed”. Then I told her as a joke I was making spooky burgers tomorrow and she goes “not whilst I’m here you ain’t, grow up!”

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for my spooky evening at Hever castle tomorrow. I wonder if I’ll bump into any uncultured tarts?

91E4018B-1E16-4027-8BFD-62F3964DBE01.jpeg

What the duck Is that on her plate?
Now there is burnt and there is Tanya burnt. They should be in the bin!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for my spooky evening at Hever castle tomorrow. I wonder if I’ll bump into any uncultured tarts?

View attachment 836405
What the duck Is that on her plate?
Now there is burnt and there is Tanya burnt. They should be in the bin!
This has to be the worst thing she has dished up! Why would you even serve it? It'll be 'delicious' to no balls regardless.

Reactions: 10
Tashs statuses are always like ramblings of a mad man. Busy whirlwind evening doing what cutting pastry into a face?! She managed to make time to knock up a pie and move all her pumpkins and props to the kitchen. Wonder what they are celebrating? I hope it's not the car coming out the garage again because she cannot be that sad..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tashs statuses are always like ramblings of a mad man. Busy whirlwind evening doing what cutting pastry into a face?! She managed to make time to knock up a pie and move all her pumpkins and props to the kitchen. Wonder what they are celebrating? I hope it's not the car coming out the garage again because she cannot be that sad..
6C8DE134-BD8D-4B33-B412-949510826FF5.jpeg

I had literally took the screenshot to ask that question, he bought her flowers to celebrate the car being fixed? That’s pathetic even for T&T and let’s face it how often that car is in the garage, Onslow might as well buy shares in Interflora and be done with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not usually one to judge portion sizes, I can put a decent amount away but 2 jacket potatoes and all those wings? Tanzi, you little porker!
To be fair the state of those burnt chicken wings (not a lot on them at the best of times), I’d be bloody starving after trying to salvage what little meat was left 😬

Reactions: 8
View attachment 836506
Now I know they’re trolling us! 😆😆😆
This makes me think she wrote it herself, particularly the ‘sooooo’. Tanya’s always dropping ‘so’ into her sentences and I thinkTaco would have just written it as ‘so’. I bet she has access to his account.
if someone served that dish for me, the last thing I would think is that they were talented. If that’s ‘talent,’ she sets a very low bar.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.