Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tans having a Chinese! As H2B has been home all day and hasn’t managed to cook anything for them! So hes been sent out to get the takeaway, as poor Tan has probably had a run in with a customer or her employer!
Oh dear, Tans suffering work colleagues were clearly not up for a lunch time game of Guess Who and it’s given her the right hump not having 🌮 to play with?! 🤣

I’m shocked they haven’t synced their holidays tbh, how did 🌮 manage that I wonder?! 🤔

I’m surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait for it now….. H2B will treat tanya to a whole week at a salon.
We never see tanya going to the hairdressers do we! Her long thick Maine is horrendous too. Cut it short and put some bounce into it ffs. Looks like an orange splat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211028_092919.jpg

That mask is what I imagine Tan looks like when she found out Tash was getting her hair done with her hubbies cash

• Haha
Everything she does she has to post about.
Why doesn’t she pay for her own hair! I hope my daughters won’t be reliant on a husband/partner.
I certainly am not!
Don’t get me wrong, I love a pamper. But I don’t need my husband to treat me. Like I am some lap dog he treats when I have behaved.
Their relationship is bizarre.
Someone who does need a hair cut is Tan. She needs a good few inches cut off. Cracks me up how she thinks her hair is amazing when in fact it looks dry and spilt! Hence why she uses filters like they are her friend.
I always feel like they say that it's hubby/h2b treating them but it's not. For some reason they think it sounds more humble or something if it was a treat/gift than if they just say they wanted x,y and went and bought it for themselves. I guess it's possible Tash has to clear her purchases with hubby first since she's not earning, but Tan has no excuse for the charade of pretending to be constantly "treated" to things she obviously bought herself.

Reactions: 9
Tan is wanting help from her IG friends to help her book a cruise!? No Tan you’re as always bragging and showing off and trying to engage with people, as you literally have nothing else in your life!

Oh and I think you’ll find it’s fjords not fiords!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me Tash isn't floating about in the hottub herself.. Usually we get a picture of the other persons glass and a few pictures together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see her theme this holiday 😂😂😂
No mention of booking her wedding 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tanzi warbucks is booking a cruise to the ‘fiords’ (at least learn to spell fjords you uncultured tart) and tash is floating round like a pig in tit with spooky sweeties. I don’t know who is worse if the cruise happens I will eat my hat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.