Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with these expensive advent calendars, Christmas Eve boxes etc? And I'm sure it's not just tan and tash, but when is enough enough when it comes to Christmas? Needing gifts to prepare for getting more gifts?

Reactions: 9
Honest to God , who the duck places a load of leaves all over their legs for a picture. She really is the council house version of Insta 🙈 And don’t even get me started on that orange twit dressing like a pumpkin all weekend 🤣

Cosy Sunday evening with my family…….where the duck are they then 🙈🤣
Made me laugh so much I’m from a council house growing up wne she is just the most basic cousin house chav. Crap kitchen crap tiles crap carpet. If you are going to spunk your money on stuff do your (quite big) house up lmfao

....evening, not sure if any of my Tattle Trolls are aware of at home with the haggers. Its above and beyond!!!!!
That woman was going on about it in July, stupid bleep

She’s been going on about Halloween since July!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only she had more followers for a thread. Can’t stand her lmfao

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Tan posted 12 times this weekend and 🗑 17 times! Nearly all about Halloween! We’ve got another week of it, oh goody, so looking forward to that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tasha’s getting her hair cut for the first time in 18 months? She’s such a scruff, the hair dressers have been back open for ages, no wonder she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! No doubt ‘hubby’ will be treating her as God forbid she ever does anything as modern as paying for her own hair!

Reactions: 11
Tasha’s getting her hair cut for the first time in 18 months? She’s such a scruff, the hair dressers have been back open for ages, no wonder she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards! No doubt ‘hubby’ will be treating her as God forbid she ever does anything as modern as paying for her own hair!
She’ll tag them and hope for a discount! She is such a tight arse with certain things, yet that thinks nothing of spending on crap. I don’t understand!!

• Heart
1,2,3 go go go!! I wonder who will get it first 🤔 could you imagine if they both went to the supermarket together. It’s be like supermarket sweep on steroids. Who can get the tat first😂
I've bought this for my children, not instagram. So she's got it out of the box, its frozen solid put it on a plate for the pic and now it will be back in the box in the freezer ffs!

Reactions: 3
She’ll tag them and hope for a discount! She is such a tight arse with certain things, yet that thinks nothing of spending on crap. I don’t understand!!
This is what I mean, I’d rather have nice hair than my home be filled with that much plastic it resembles the pound shop! I’m really low maintenance appearance wise but I do think well cut hair and a nice fresh colour make the world of difference.

I've bought this for my children, not instagram. So she's got it out of the box, its frozen solid put it on a plate for the pic and now it will be back in the box in the freezer ffs!
That pic isn’t either Tans or Tashas

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So trash Is doing a Halloween grazing board ,inspired by the book she brought WEEKS ago.....absolutely nothing to do with tanzi having it on her menu board 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the definition of quantity over quality. I don't get it either. A few nice, lasting pieces will make a better look than 100 pound shop bits and bobs. Her Halloween area in front of the TV looks a mess!

This is what I mean, I’d rather have nice hair than my home be filled with that much plastic it resembles the pound shop! I’m really low maintenance appearance wise but I do think well cut hair and a nice fresh colour make the world of difference.
I have some sympathy for her on her hair. My own is quite damaged and broken and I know from experience there isn't much a stylist can do other than chopping it all off. I don't think Tash has a face that would suit a short style or a dark colour either so unless she did extensions I'm not sure what style they could offer that would be a big improvement.

Another ‘gift’ for Tanzi. Fur lined DMs - is it me or do they look used already?

Reactions: 7
Then boots look fake or at least aren’t current season. Latest season doesn’t have brown boots with brown fur. Or the white stitching on the front.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness how much food has 🗑 cooked tonight 😱 I’m literally in shock then to see what looks like 20+ chipolata’s what a waste all to go in landfill 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.