Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What cracks me up is she hash tags work life, she works all of 3 minutes a week 😆😆😆

Under the hashtag spooktasic there are two identical photos of Tan’s Halloween bar.

Reactions: 7
Just clicked on the ‘spooktastic’ hashtag. Omg! The packed lunch that Tan the saddo made for her daughters in October 2017 pops up . Jesus Christ if I made those for my 9 year old she’s go bananas at me for making her look so stupid in front of her friends.
That is nearly as embarrassing as the lunch she made herself with the disney princess lunchbox to take to work....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
duck me how many times can tash say tonight in a sentence

And tanzi with her boo crew pjs babe if you want a fright just look in the mirror

• Haha
I am 48 years old and I don’t own any Halloween, Easter or Christmas PJ’s or themed duvet sets.
I don’t theme my dinners to the films I watch. And I have never watched a film while dinner cooks!
These two are an embarrassment.
I grabbed fish and chips for dinner on my way home tonight. I phoned home and said can you set the table. My daughter put out the ketchup, salt & vinegar and put some kitchen roll on the table: no plates or plastic fish. I laughed as I don’t think I have ever taken a photo of my dinner. Maybe I am weird 😆😆😆

Reactions: 15
I am 48 years old and I don’t own any Halloween, Easter or Christmas PJ’s or themed duvet sets.
I don’t theme my dinners to the films I watch. And I have never watched a film while dinner cooks!
I grabbed fish and chips for dinner on my way home tonight. I phoned home and said can you set the table. My daughter put out the ketchup, salt & vinegar and put some kitchen roll on the table: no plates or plastic fish. I laughed as I don’t think I have ever taken a photo of my dinner. Maybe I am weird 😆😆😆
No, you are normal.

I came home, I couldn’t wait to get dinner over and done with, kids in bed and my achey feet up. No theme, no pictures of my jacket spud, no pictures of my kitchen after I’d wiped round. I haven’t got time for that tit. I work, like you 50+ hours, juggle a family, try to grab an hour a week to myself etc these idiots wouldn’t know a days work if it hit them in the face with a giant pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whattttt..... No bucket and spade?? You lunatic!!
I was gagging for a chippy tea tonight but resisted....hope you enjoyed it...... Even without the bucket and spade! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know someone else said this maybe last week but it’s exactly how I’m feeling too. I usually love Halloween, I enjoy it much more than Christmas and I have a Christmas day birthday so fair to say Halloween was my favourite day of the year but these two have spoilt it a bit by celebrating way too early and just making it so OTT and tacky. I’m kinda willing it to be over so the second hand embarrassment ends.

Reactions: 10
How can they be arsed making a huge deal out of everything, every tiny little life event there is a prop for. I put my tea on a plate, eat it, wash the dishes and relax instead of taking constant pictures and needing to theme everything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whattttt..... No bucket and spade?? You lunatic!!
I was gagging for a chippy tea tonight but resisted....hope you enjoyed it...... Even without the bucket and spade! 😂
I know I feel like I have let not only myself down but my tattle family too. 😆😆😆
Fish and chips was amazing. 😉

• Haha
Here's the other idiot with her 'boo' props 🙄 will post her dinner later I assume she needs to find last year's pic to recycle

• Haha
I’m beginning to wonder if trash is some kind of soak. Like a proper alcoholic. Her spelling and missing words out gets worse in the evenings.

I’m beginning to wonder if trash is some kind of soak. Like a proper alcoholic. Her spelling and missing words out gets worse in the evenings.
I think it’s a combination of drinkies and sheer mania of trying to post before Tanzi who is home from work and can post too - not that work usually stops her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.